TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Local '07s sold

SGT3369

I just bought a white 2007 Shelby GT on 12-4. Asked the dealer and even called Ford corp and asked if they had any deals (financing or rebates) and was told no on both. Ford says its a Shelby not a Mustang so doesnt fit for 2007 Ford Mustang deals. Good News- I did buy for less than sticker!

Richie

0% for 60 months and 1.9% for 72 months will get alot of them gone.

michael morris

I think there may be some renewed interest in the 07 SGT due to the recent publicity generated in the new Shelby magazine. I already own one but after reading the mag I wanted to go out and buy another one :)

A few weeks ago a dealer checked their computer and there were 2000 '07 SGT's still on dealer lots waiting for buyers........Im sure that has diminished since then, but by how much?

Seems like the new Blue ones are getting snapped up now and heck, its 2008 in 5 days, wouldnt you want an '08 if you were car shopping?

This will make Swede happy-should support higher $$ eventually. Now if we could just get him a HP rebate or complimentary blower...

Comp SC woohoo I am for that!!

I will someday have a lot more HP in my car via SAI. Unless there is a way to get the same pedigree without the SAI installation process? Also it is NOT very easy to get your car back to SAI to have these mods done as Bud is over worked and he is the only one that can actually intake your car for the new mods. I say we vote for Bud to get and train an assistant so he ca be used for making SAI the money it deserves and to put more go power in to our SGT's!

I will someday have a lot more HP in my car via SAI. Unless there is a way to get the same pedigree without the SAI installation process? Also it is NOT very easy to get your car back to SAI to have these mods done as Bud is over worked and he is the only one that can actually intake your car for the new mods. I say we vote for Bud to get and train an assistant so he ca be used for making SAI the money it deserves and to put more go power in to our SGT's!

I want that Whipple-don't want to forfeit the strut tower brace and of course the $7 something grand!

A few weeks ago a dealer checked their computer and there were 2000 '07 SGT's still on dealer lots waiting for buyers........Im sure that has diminished since then, but by how much?

Seems like the new Blue ones are getting snapped up now and heck, its 2008 in 5 days, wouldnt you want an '08 if you were car shopping?

No blues seen in my area-yet. Maybe they are gone already. I would think dealers would hesitate to order them with oversupply of '07 situation. Hope they all find nice homes.

Earlier this month I just happened to drive by three Ford dealers in a single day here in SoCal and all three of them had multiple Shelby's sitting outside in the unsecured front lots.

My guess is that until the dealers remove thier ADM stickers they will continue to sit as the peak demand has since passed.

Steve

QUOTE(swedeshelby @ Dec 26 2007, 01:29 PM) *

I want that Whipple-don't want to forfeit the strut tower brace and of course the $7 something grand!

I DIFFENTLY AGREE WITH THE WHIPPLE IDEA BUT THE CHECKBOOK SAID I HAD TO SETTLE FOR A VORTECH INSTALLED BY MYSELF. LOOKS GREAT RUNS WELL WITH 10.5 PSI. OF INTERCOOLED BOOST. CANT SAY I HAVE ANY REGRETS AND SAVED THOUSANDS!

Archived