TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So what did you get for Christmas?

RogerS

Alright Shelby Junkies, what did you all get for Christmas :D

I was able to spend most of the day with my grandson. Great gift. And my wife gave me a card that said

"Merry Chirstmas, enjoy your time in Vegas". Can't ask for more than that.

I was able to spend most of the day with my grandson. Great gift. And my wife gave me a card that said

A book called The Mustang Dynasty (very cool), a Mustang 2008 calender, HD beer holder, and Bose headphones.

I White Christmas!

At around noon, it began to snow up in Maple Ridge, BC! Gorgeous, huge flakes!

I can't recall ever seeing it snow on Christmas Day in my 46 years...so this made the day special.

Seeing the faces on my (new) daughters - the little one (age 6) coming into our bedroom, "Mom, Dad...Santa came. He drank the coke I left him and he even ate the candy too! He left thousands of presents downstairs! Can we go down now? [mind you it was 7:20 am] :rolleyes:

For me, well....just 15 days until Vegas! My wife and I can't wait.

PS: The girls got me a 2008 Mustang calendar....two Mustang books....a cool key-chain for my Shelby...and a remote control Mustang that is HUGE. Too large to play with in the house...so the next sunny day I'll be out in the lane playing like a big kid!

Merry Christmas everyone!

:D

Todd in BC

I got:

Full set of black WeatherTech floor mats for the Shelby (wow, they fit like gloves)

The offical Shelby diecast "Shelby GT" in white / silver 1:18 scale

The 1/64 scale Shelby GT (guess what color?)

Book "The Mustang Dynasty" which includes the Shelby GT

Ford Mustang metal wall sign for my garage

Ford Mustang hat

A "pin-up" calendar (buddy of mine sent that)

An LED flashlight

Pocket tool / pocket knife

My wife and daughter apparently think I like Shelby / Mustang stuff! :lol:

Wow, Havent seen you in a long time ilmor.

I got a battery tender

SGT t-shirt

"powered by ford - shelby GT" hat

simpsons movie

miller light glass set

and cant forget the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets....

...very good show I would highly recommend

I got a trip to vegas too !!!! :D :D

I also got a mustang calendar, a "powered by Hurst" eblem , a foot bath lol.....lots of gift cards, fannie may pixies..my favorite !, couple other little things........but the only thing I really wanted was this trip !!

I didn't get to see my granddaughter in Indiana though :( Next year for sure ! I did however sit on her living floor and she showed me her toys via webcam lol. My daughter puts the laptop on the floor and I sit with Emily.......I am known as "the granny in the box " haha. When we say good bye, Emily hugs the computer lol...it about kills me that I can't touch her.

No snow here today.........was about 75 and sunny. Got to drive Ralph though to my aunt and uncles for dinner :lol:

Late last week I got a very cool Shelby Christmas card signed by John Walker. Thanks John and Merry Christmas to you, Bud, Amy and all the wonderful people at SAI. Christmas Eve I had an unexpected suprise when low and behold my new Team Shelby membership kit showed up. New membership cards, window decal, poker chip, Ford key chain, Shelby T-shirt, Shelby "Back to the Future" magazine, Super snake info card, Shelby PP Catalog and a cool pen light that shows the Ford oval when you shine it on the wall. Pretty nice stuff.

Christmas morning was spent opening gifts with the family and then in the afternoon it got up to a balmy 36 degrees so I installed my new Shelby License plate frame, some billet underhood dress up washers and bolts. Took off my arm rest off to install the new Shelby Snake arm rest cover and also took my sun visor off to send in to be signed by Carroll. All and all a pretty great Christmas with family and friends.

Dave

lets see..

i got to spend the whole day with my wife. might have some GREAT news for you guys, but i cant tell yall yet!

she got me a new chair for my computer room and a photo printer for the camera she bought me for my Bday. dad gave me a gift cert. and my mom gave me 45 hot wheels (long story, but i love them all).

i hope everyone had a great Christmas.

michael morris

I gave my credit card a rest as I've been on a Shelby spending spree of sorts since Nov:

-trip to Vegas, including lots of Shelby gift shop goodies-

-joined TeamShelby

-bought 2 Shelby GT shirts from MM

-bought Silver Horse racing chrome cup holders and shift bezel

-got the lower grille/fog lights and quarter window trim for the car

-just ordered a shorty antenna from AmericanMuscle.com

Got everything installed Today with the Help from Family. :)

DistID Quantity SKU - Name Price Total

1 5S3Z-63611A08-S - Head Rest Cover $79.95 $79.95

1 E53Z-STL - Sequential Tail Lights $199.99 $199.99

1 5R3Z-15A201-AL - Quarter Light Trim $24.95 $24.95

1 5R3Z-6329796_7S - Rear quarter window trim $69.95 $69.95

1 5R3Z-14A701-AL - Lumbar Switch Cover $7.95 $7.95

1 FD-GRILL-270-02 - Lower Grille Insert $79.95 $79.95

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub Total: $462.74

Discount: $0.00

Shipping: TBD

Tax: $0.00

Grand Total: $462.74

I got the greatest gift of all, spending the day playing with my nephews, Ryan and Jack. Ryan is 6 yoa, going on 36, and Jack will be 3 yoa forever. Ryan will be a Phd someday, Jack will a boxer/wrestler, maybe NFL brute force.

Santa left a much needed (and quite unexpected) present for me under their tree, an 18,000 btu propane heater for my new garage.

Ryan is very smart. He has already told Mom and Dad to buy a new lawn mower in the spring, 'cause he's going to take the engine off the present lawn mower, rebuild it, and mount it on a go-kart frame he's picked out.

He knew what I was planning to buy for my garage after the holidays, and he told Santa it was the wrong selection. Santa delivered a better one.

Yep...One great day!

AJ (5) got his Santa outfit and extras he wanted. He loves playing Santa at school and home. He got a nice note from Santa saying how much of a great Santa helper he is. He also got toys, clothes and cars/trucks, but he loves that Santa outfit. He also got a guitar since he loved strumming my Shelby GT guitar at the car shows this summer.

Ava (2) got dolls, a doll house, other toys, clothes and a Shelby Hotwheel. One doll talks to her. After installing batteries, the doll asks to be named. After that, it carries on conversations. She wouldn't do anything without that doll beside her the rest of the day.

Alan (stepson 13) got a football, computer games, clothes and a really cool cell phone with built in FM radio. He's the coolest at school now.

It was an absolute pleasure watching the 2 younger ones get so excited.

My best friend, who's about as stoked about my Shelby GT as I am, played Santa this year, giving me

A cool picture of my Shelby and dash plaque

Shelby billet hood pin set

Billet engine cap set

1/18 Shelby Diecast model

P1010045.jpg

Sure glad I waited about buying these things myself.

Friends like that are hard to find :D

Jim

My best friend, who's about as stoked about my Shelby GT as I am, played Santa this year, giving me

A cool picture of my Shelby and dash plaque

Shelby billet hood pin set

Billet engine cap set

1/18 Shelby Diecast model

P1010045.jpg

Sure glad I waited about buying these things myself.

Friends like that are hard to find :D

Jim

Wow...nice friend !!!!

Great picture there !

Ava (2) got dolls.......One doll talks to her. After installing batteries, the doll asks to be named. After that, it carries on conversations.

:blink: Did you not ever see the Chucky movies???

:D :D

Lets see, I got less sick, to spend time with the family (thank God that's over!) and a coffee/expresso/cappuccino maker.

Now my Grandson got so much stuff from various sources we are going to be hiring a contractor next week to add an additional room to the house to store it all in!

Black Hood Pin Set from SPP

CS Shelby keychain

Mustang Dynasty Book

25 mile range Motorola 2way radios and

An Altimeter Watch (Dale and I are avid hikers)

Slippers and cologne

and best of all, a trip to Mr. Shelby's Bday Bash.....

thanks to my sweet Dale for loving me for the Shelby Mustang nut I turned out to be.

for Dale, A Garmin GPS, Hammacher Schlemmer Robe, Merrell Clogs, 3 cookbooks, and

the little green box with a red ribbon on it from Tiffany & Co.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I got the autographed Shelby floor mats, a couple of Shelby key rings, and car dollys.

I think he means the "Signature Mats" from the SPP catalog.

Yup, the Signature Mats from SPP.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/List...oor%20Mats.aspx

Thanks again for the Dragon Eyes referral.

Happy you found one I bought the last one Kragens had just in case you couldn't find it...Funny I was at the Bank ATM and saw this little kid in front of my car waiting for it to Talk he was waving his hand it was really cool to watch. :)

Archived