TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Pace Car on race on NBC

I didn't see it and it doesn't look like there will be any more cautions, but my dad called and told me they had a Shelby pace car! :shift:

We need a doctor on the forum...we could develop a Shelby Pace-maker. It would take heart rate from 50-150 in 4.4 seconds, but it would weigh 8 lbs vs. the pacemakers of today that weigh 8 ounces. :fan:

It was the Champ Car race in San Jose. I didn't see the car, but when Dad told me it was yellow with black stripes, I said it must not have been a Shelby. Can't say for sure since I didn't see it.

I watched the race and they did have a yellow/black stripe coupe as the pace car :shift: . Hated the color :wacko: but it was sweet to watch, I had to keep rewinding my TIVO :happy feet:

Damn straight RUF. These lights suck on the Shelby. I drove to Indy and back Saturday night, and I couldn't see crap on the way home. I guess i did see a lot of bugs!!! Dont worry I washed them off that night, then washed it properly in the morning on Sunday before the temp hit 95.

Archived