TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Logo Choices

ShelbyGT/SC

Since 07sgt4648 posted a topic about the Hurst emblems, I thought I'd do the same. I had already mentioned this to Roger the other day and we were talking about it a little more yesterday afternoon.

Please let me know whether you like either of these logo choices or no logos at all (all comments are welcome, good or bad):

Since I am at work and don't have access to my Photobucket site, I posted the pics on TeamShelby here:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=14006

Since 07sgt4648 posted a topic about the Hurst emblems, I thought I'd do the same. I had already mentioned this to Roger the other day and we were talking about it a little more yesterday afternoon.

Please let me know whether you like either of these logo choices or no logos at all (all comments are welcome, good or bad):

Since I am at work and don't have access to my Photobucket site, I posted the pics on TeamShelby here:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=14006

Can't see them!

I replied over there, but I happen to like certain logos. There's three main ingredients in our SGTs, Shelby's design and assembly proficiency, Ford Racing products, and the Hurst shifter. Looking for something suitable to represent FRP now.

Adam,

If they are for track days and removeable then I say on the fender. Maybe split the "Powered by Ford" badge. If they aren't removable, I say no more badging. The only other one I ever thought of was a Ford Racing sticker on the back window but I was never interested enough to go get one.

I am not a logo person. My oldest son loves to wear clothes from Abercrombie and Gap and those places and loves the clothes witht he stores logo all over them. I always give him a hard time and ask him how much they are paying him to put their name on his possessions. The only logo I like is the Ford and the Shelby ones. But I am an odd one :)

Adam,

If they are for track days and removeable then I say on the fender. Maybe split the "Powered by Ford" badge. If they aren't removable, I say no more badging. The only other one I ever thought of was a Ford Racing sticker on the back window but I was never interested enough to go get one.

All removable Chris and only for track days. :)

I have to agree with most of you. The cars speak for themselves. I'm not a big fan of putting a bunch of emblems & such on a Top Notch vehicle. The Hurst emblem, well i'm going to see what one looks like on my rear but if it's too much, don't need it. Removeable things for track days & such, that's different.

Just my $.02 :)

Personally I think this would look the best !!!!

I like it! :)

Can we add some sort of cartoon bubble thing coming out of Adam's mouth that by using LEDs embedded in the door he can send messages to people as they drive by, like "Hey! Purple is the new black", or maybe, "Ask me who TASCA is!", or my personal favorite, "You think this is cool, you should see my pink Radio Flyer!". :blink:

haha..wondered where you been hiding today.

Must be getting that car ready for the trip !

We have our sharpies all ready so we can sign right along with Carroll ! :P

Was trying to put my daughter down for a nap but woke her when I laughed from seeing your post.

But you are correct that I have been getting ready. Last night I pulled my trailer out of the snow. Check it out here:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...936entry41936

LMHOROTF

or, LSHIWUTB (laughed so hard I woke up the baby).

Really, that is funny as hell. I'm beginning to think that that purple color is secretly Rich's favorite. LOL

The more I look at this pic, the more it looks like a Pimp Shelby. LOL

You've got to put some more pimp stuff on this.

Archived