TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Valenica Orange

robertlane

• 1 month later...

Valencia is in my book similar to what I remember some of the trans am cars looking like ........maybe the bud moore car? Anyways, it might not be the most popular color but it will have lots of people who want it just like the lime folks love that color. Anyways, I've seen a couple valencia come down the line already being pre-production units and I've seen one shelby convertible that color and I like it......

Valencia is in my book similar to what I remember some of the trans am cars looking like ........maybe the bud moore car? Anyways, it might not be the most popular color but it will have lots of people who want it just like the lime folks love that color. Anyways, I've seen a couple valencia come down the line already being pre-production units and I've seen one shelby convertible that color and I like it......

Thanks for the info, and welcome to these boards. It's great to have someone like yourself , who actually works on these cars ,out there .Maybe as we get into the production of the GT500 you could give us that birds eye view of the situation and keep us posted as to progress ect. B) B)

• 2 years later...

Archived