TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hurst Equipped emblems

07SGT4648

Hey everyone , i just got my new Hurst emblems!

I think i have the perfect spot. What do you think? Ive tried placing on fender but it just seems too cramped

The perfect spot i think for me is between the windows one third of the way up.

and on the deck lid, to the right of shelby .

Hey everyone , i just got my new Hurst emblems!

I think i have the perfect spot. What do you think? Ive tried placing on fender but it just seems too cramped

The perfect spot i think for me is between the windows one third of the way up.

and on the deck lid, to the right of shelby .

My $0.02---no thanks.

Got one on each fender just above the "Powered by Ford" emblem, and third on the lower left trunk lid, where you usually see a decal/tag from your dealership.

I like them and I am proud of my Hurst shifter with the "cue ball" knob. The Hurst "competition plus" stick is part of what made me want this car. It's a reminder of days gone by, when I was growing up on Hurst shifters.

Got one on each fender just above the "Powered by Ford" emblem, and third on the lower left trunk lid, where you usually see a decal/tag from your dealership.

I like them and I am proud of my Hurst shifter with the "cue ball" knob. The Hurst "competition plus" stick is part of what made me want this car. It's a reminder of days gone by, when I was growing up on Hurst shifters.

+1

Where did you guys get the emblems from?

07sgt4648, email me the pic (adams.shelbygt@gmail.com) and I'll post it for you. Or follow these directions:

1) Sign up for photobucket (or similar). I used to use Picasa but they don't have the IMG feature noted below)

2) Upload your pics to Photobucket

3) Click on the IMG link associated with your pic (this will save a copy of the link to your cache

4) Paste the link into your post (hit control V)

I ordered one this week. I'm going to see how it looks on lower right decklid between stripe & tail light. If I don't like it i'll put it on something else :)

My .02c

Where did you guys get the emblems from?

07sgt4648, email me the pic (adams.shelbygt@gmail.com) and I'll post it for you. Or follow these directions:

1) Sign up for photobucket (or similar). I used to use Picasa but they don't have the IMG feature noted below)

2) Upload your pics to Photobucket

3) Click on the IMG link associated with your pic (this will save a copy of the link to your cache

4) Paste the link into your post (hit control V)

I just emailed you the pics, if you could please post them for the forum

That way i can refund shelbydream1 his $0.02

These emblems look awesome but they cannot be allowed to detract from all original shelby work.

I just emailed you the pics, if you could please post them for the forum

That way i can refund shelbydream1 his $0.02

These emblems look awesome but they cannot be allowed to detract from all original shelby work.

You don't have to refund me anything-I was just offering my opinion as you asked. After seeing the pics I'm with Ilmor-IMHO it looks much better on the trunk lid, than the b-pillar, but wouldn't add them to my car. Just my tastes, not trying to ruffle your feathers.

You don't have to refund me anything-I was just offering my opinion as you asked. After seeing the pics I'm with Ilmor-IMHO it looks much better on the trunk lid, than the b-pillar, but wouldn't add them to my car. Just my tastes, not trying to ruffle your feathers.

Hey Dream, That's what it's all about (ruffling feathers)! Us guys up here in the Midwest, got our cars in cold storage gotta have some fun :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but LuLu is put up for the winter, can't offer any pics. But, I like them where they are.

Up for the winter..................................... :lol:

Im gettin ready to go out into that California sunshine and wash the Shelby and put some miles on her this weekend. :)

I feel for you though. I came from the east coast many years ago and remember those winter months. :blink:

Have a Merry Christmas!

Nothing i posted was permanantly placed , i just used masking tape on the back side.

I appreciate everyones comments , however i think about puting it somewhere else ,and the car tells me it was right the first time. I think you need different angles on it to really appreciate it. I wont pemanantly fasten it until spring . That way my emotions have time to change. But for now its a keeper where it is!!!

NO!

Don't waffle on the topic, tell us how you really feel?

I like the trunk lid. Is there a way to remove these later, without damage to the surface underneath?

Yep. Just 3M tape on the back. Warm it up with a hair dryer or a heat gun on low, and it won't damage the clearcoat.

Archived