TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Early Christmas Present !

64peter

Got my airbag cover back yesterday .... WOW! The autograph is awesome. I was like a little kid opening up the box. This is the icing on the cake. That is all I need for Christmas. TO ALL : I want to wish everyone A Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays , And a Safe and Healthy New Year. If it wasn't for all of the usefull info throughout this forum from all of you I would probably not be enjoying my SGT/SC CSM07SGT2934.

Thanks again,

Pete

Wow thats awesome. I thought it would take a few months. I want to send something out and have it done but havent gotten around to it. I will do so after the holidays. Im going to send something from my uncles 66 GT350 out to be done for him as a present at the same time. TY for the info :)

This is probably a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway. How are you guys sending this stuff to get signed? I haven't heard about this at all.

Thanks,

Kelsey

Here you go Kelsey.

http://www.shelbychildrensfoundation.org/autograph.asp

congrats Peter. Send me a pic and I'll post it up for you. Happy Holiday to you and your family.

Roger

I sent in my airbag cover in for an autograph, it just arrived dec. 21st

It should be signed before the bash, i hope because everyone will end up wearing his hand out.

Airbag cover was easy to remove!!! but looking forward to putting it back in!!!

I just received my visor back..Very cool. CS wrote, Steve, congrats on #2903, Your friend, Carroll Shelby...took about three weeks turnaround. Steve

Steve-did you request he sign it as such or did it just come back to you that way? Either way... very cool & congrats. Happy Holidays to you & Mrs Hugger :) Larry

I really wish I had the balls and know how to take be passenger air bag cover off to get it signed. I know if I attempted it I would end up with a broken nose, used airbag, 2500 bucks in the whole and no signature.

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone keeps mentioning the "unexpected deployment of the airbag" and I keep thinking, my nose has been broken once already.

Archived