TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Say a prayer for Ralph tonight

sdear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ralph goes in for hood scoop surgery tomorrow morning at 8 am. He is not allowed anything to drink tonight after midnight !! :o :P

He has the jitters.

All prayers welcome.

I will update tomorrow on his condition :D :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I hope the surgery is a complete success! Here's to you Ralph! Rest up and recover quickly! And there better be no scars! :D

i didnt know that the hood scoop could change the <bleep> of your car. roger change the whole HOOD. so whats his car??? :lol:

It appears Roger has changed more than just the HOOD on his car ! :o :o :lol:

I would say his car is very confused about now :P :P

I just can't change Ralph to a girl. He would end up having to visit a SS (Shelby Shrink) :P

While it's in there tomorrow,I'm gonna see if it's a candidate for a blower/super-charger. If it does have probs on the operating table,I'm hoping 1 of you fine folks will donate,to keep Sues car alive. I can't as my mopar organs aren't compatible.

As far as a name,how bout Big Bad Bodaciously Beautiful Bertha. BBBBB for short.

Ralph goes in for hood scoop surgery tomorrow morning at 8 am. He is not allowed anything to drink tonight after midnight !! :o :P

He has the jitters.

All prayers welcome.

I will update tomorrow on his condition :D :rolleyes:

Hope Ralph & all is well :D Be waiting for you update tommorow ;)

Hope it all works out for ya.......

What ever happens, Don't pull the plug.......................... :)

Oh gosh...never thought of having to do that !!!!!

Ralph tried to sneak out last night to avoid surgery...but I found him down the street flirting with this little mustang V6. :P I showed him the picture of AFBLUE's hood scoop and he is ok now :rolleyes:

And hahaha Auto...you think he will need a SC to come out of this??? :rolleyes:

See you all later !

When I read my post to my hubby.....all he said was :

" I just hope Ralph comes back as a girl !! "

:o :o :o :unsure: :angry:

I don't know about coming back as a girl but he will have a few extra holes in him/her ! :)

Good luck Ralph. I need to give my car a name.

Here's what my hood scoop looks like

driver-sidescoop.jpg

passenger-sidescoop.jpg

Quit bragging !

I though it was just the hood scoop--didn't realize he was going in for front end work! :lol::lol:

your scoop looks perfect! I hope mine will look as good as yours next month when SAI replaces it.

[/quote

It looks good, but perfect??? It could only be perfect on black ;):lol:

Does look much better than mine though

Wondering if we should be concerned. The tech we spoke with this morning,greets us with a smile,and is missing 27-28 of his teeth. First impressions you know,but willing to overlook that aspect. Anyways,he's wearin his overalls,and I'm thinking he must be pretty good as they have various colors of grease,and a couple of patches to cover up his ummm. I asked him a few questions,and he lifted his dixie hat up a tad,and started scratchin his head. Then he responded with,that's how my family has done it for years,in the Kentucky backwoods.

I was like ok,I'm willing to give the dude the benefit of the doubt,and,it's not my driver lol.

Oh please. Stripes has been in the hospital since Monday getting multiple birth defects corrected. He's getting a new hood scoop, new hood stripes, fixed "Y", and the two exhaust hangers by the trans removed to eliminate the shifter vibration. Oh, and an oil change.

Your prayers are appreaciated!

:(

So are you saying Stripes was missing the "Y" chromosome that made him a HIM ? Now I'm really confused Ralph is going under the knife and may come out as Ralphette and Stripes was missing the chromosome that makes him a boy :)

Ralph is still out like a light !!!! :o

And for your info Mr. jeff......Ralph already HAD those birth defects repaired........and is on his final fix !! :lol::lol:

He didn't want to stay when I dropped him off, but when he saw this little red pony in the bay next to him, he was all full of it. Too bad he has to sleep through it all :rolleyes:

And thanks Adam for the prayers.... i will share them ALL with "stripes" lol...momma mia !!

So are you saying Stripes was missing the "Y" chromosome that made him a HIM ? Now I'm really confused Ralph is going under the knife and may come out as Ralphette and Stripes was missing the chromosome that makes him a boy :)

Whoa there! :angry: I didn't say it was "missing" just a litte loose. Stripes is all MAN! As for Ralph...well... <_<

Ralph is still out like a light !!!! :o

And for your info Mr. jeff......Ralph already HAD those birth defects repaired........and is on his final fix !! :lol::lol:

He didn't want to stay when I dropped him off, but when he saw this little red pony in the bay next to him, he was all full of it. Too bad he has to sleep through it all :rolleyes:

And thanks Adam for the prayers.... i will share them ALL with "stripes" lol...momma mia !!

humm.... <_< noted!

I bet Ralph makes it out of recovery before Stripes. Poor guy...you have think it's embarassing to be sitting there with no hood on. :unsure:

If Ralph comes home wearing a bra you know he got more than a new scoop installed.

Archived