TEAM SHELBY FORUM

annual meeting today

96season

No, didn't attend.

Caroll Shelby International, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. It is a stock company, but it's not traded over NYSE or NASDAQ.

Carroll Shelby International, Inc. (OTCBB: CSBI) is a holding company for Shelby Automobiles, Inc., and Shelby Automotive South Africa, and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. Together, the Shelby Companies are engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of performance automobiles and related accessories as well as the licensing of Shelby memorabilia, video games, models, toys and branded apparel.

Fundamentals

Price $4.85

Shares outstanding 12.8 million

Market cap $62.1 million

Average volume 2,000 / day

52 week high $6.25

52 week low $4.00

Carroll Shelby International, Inc.

11150 West Olympic Boulevard

Suite 1050

Los Angeles, California 90064

Phone: (310) 914-1843

Fax: (310) 914-1853

No, didn't attend.

Caroll Shelby International, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. It is a stock company, but it's not traded over NYSE or NASDAQ.

Carroll Shelby International, Inc. (OTCBB: CSBI) is a holding company for Shelby Automobiles, Inc., and Shelby Automotive South Africa, and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. Together, the Shelby Companies are engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of performance automobiles and related accessories as well as the licensing of Shelby memorabilia, video games, models, toys and branded apparel.

Fundamentals

Price $4.85

Shares outstanding 12.8 million

Market cap $62.1 million

Average volume 2,000 / day

52 week high $6.25

52 week low $4.00

Carroll Shelby International, Inc.

11150 West Olympic Boulevard

Suite 1050

Los Angeles, California 90064

Phone: (310) 914-1843

Fax: (310) 914-1853

The meeting was held at SAI per the Nov 21 press release. I am curious where you found the price of $4.85 as it has been trading at $.35 recently with a 52 week range of $.20 - $.41 for the last 52 weeks. CSBI is traded OTC.

Amy . . . are you out there? I know you went today. Anything worth reporting? Wait a minute. Don't tell me. If I ask you in January at the Birthday Bash, maybe that will make the trip tax deductible. :lol: Jim

The meeting was held at SAI per the Nov 21 press release. I am curious where you found the price of $4.85 as it has been trading at $.35 recently with a 52 week range of $.20 - $.41 for the last 52 weeks. CSBI is traded OTC.

The stock is probably up b/c I bought 10,000 shares today!

I just copied and pasted that from Caroll Shelby International's investor fact sheet on their website this evening. -> http://www.carrollshelbyinternational.com/CSBI_FactSheet.pdf

So, if it's misinformation... it's from "the horse's mouth" as they say.

I saw the same price you quoted on Yahoo stocks.

The meeting went well, people were surprised at how well we did in our 2 year turn around.

It's a good ending to a great year for us ad all Shelby enthusiasts :)

Amy

The meeting went well, people were surprised at how well we did in our 2 year turn around.

It's a good ending to a great year for us ad all Shelby enthusiasts :)

Amy

Amy, does that mean you're buying the drinks Friday night at the Birthday Bash? :lol: Jim

Amy, does that mean you're buying the drinks Friday night at the Birthday Bash? :lol: Jim

Was anything said about going off the pinks!!!!!!!!!

Was anything said about going off the pinks!!!!!!!!!

Archived