TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Holiday Message for All My Forum Brothers & Sisters

mywickedshelby

Just want to say thanks for the memories, the education, the good tips and the not so good tips. this forum has become an everyday part of my life. I dont post everyday,but believe me i read what everyone posts.

Thanks to all, Merry Christmas

07sgt4648

Forgot to say earlier:

Thank you to SAI and Michael Morris for helping me get my SGT present prior to Christmas.

And thanks to all you for your friendship and support during the last 6 mos of ordering, waiting, trying to sell a house, being deployed, your generous offers to provide financial assistance etc.

You guys/gals are great!

Forgot to say earlier:

Thank you to SAI and Michael Morris for helping me get my SGT present prior to Christmas.

And thanks to all you for your friendship and support during the last 6 mos of ordering, waiting, trying to sell a house, being deployed, your generous offers to provide financial assistance etc.

You guys/gals are great!

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good Shelby!

Love the holidays but hate having my SGT in hibernation 'til spring!

Thank you Michael et al.

This has been one of the best and absolutely the most exciting and fulfilling years of my life. This Shelby experience has been amazing from making incredible friends on this forum and at SAI to having one of the best cars in the world.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, and may we all happily go broke transferring our bank accounts to the SAI or SPP accounts. LOL.

Archived