TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Holiday Message for All My Forum Brothers & Sisters

mywickedshelby

I dont care if you own an SGT or a GT500 or if you dont even own a Shelby........

Everyone who contributes to this Forum has helped make 2007 a great year for me. Reading posts and making them myself has become a big part of my everyday life, I learn new things all the time and although I may not have alot of technical knowledge to impart, I hope I have made some of you laugh from time to time.

Owning an SGT and becoming part of the Shelby Family has been a wonderful experience for Dale and I and this forum just solidifies that on a daily basis.

I can honestly say that many of you have become great friends of mine and I hope that trend continues. Getting to meet many of you at Tasca forged friendships that I have no doubt will last a lifetime and I look forward to the opportunity to meet many more of you at Mr. Shelby's Birthday Bash and other events in the future.

Some have praised me for my efforts on the Birthday plaque and Charity Contributions I have been working on lately and all I can say is thank you for your kind words. It is the very feeling I have described above that has inspired me to try to give something back to Mr. Shelby and each and everyone of you that has helped make this all possible.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Have Quite the Kwanza, A Fantastic Festivus.....you get the idea...

Happy Holidays Everyone!

And of course, the Happiest, Healthiest, Shelbiest New Year Ever to Everyone.

(I know Stump will make fun of this, but thats ok, Stumpy is ok too!)

Thanks for the nice sentiment Wicked. I haven't been on the forums as much over the last month, but have to echo you in that this forum has been just a lot of fun over the last 12 months. I ordered my Shelby on December 17, 2006, 1 year and 2 days ago, and had no idea what I was getting into. Its been a blast!

Happy Holidays!!!!

Wes

Merry Christmas to you too, Wicked and everyone else here. May all of you have a wonderful Holiday Season and a great New Year, enjoying your Shelby's and the friendship and comraderie here on the board.

Jim

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! It has been fun, and I too regularly check and read on here now. (don't post as much as I should but it's hard to on this darn phone! :lol: ) I was a little late to the party but I got here and couldn't feel more welcome.

Thanks Again,

Kelsey

Have a Happy & Safe Holiday ! Look forward to seeing as many of my forum family in Vegas as possible! Rick

Merry Christmas Wicked and Thank You for summing it all up so nicely! Thank You SAI and everyone on here. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with alot of you guys (and driving my car in spring).

Safe & Happy Holidays to All! :D

Thanks for putting those thoughts together Wicked. My painful wait for the Shelby was reminiscent of my childhood Christmas that I was hoping for a new bike with a three speed shifter. 2007 has been a good year. It has provided me with a Shelby Mustang (who would have ever imagined), an enjoyable Shelby forum to visit, learn from and “meet” some Shelby people and to top it all off my wife ordered the Shelby GT signed art print (white car, of course) for my Christmas gift. Life is good. Now I have to wait for spring and the Shelby driving season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the wilds of rural South Dakota,

Chuck

Thanks Wicked you have the right tone and right words for it!

I too appreciate everyone here on this borad who has listened to me waaa waaaa waaa about the HP in these cars but still has time to respond to my posts in a good and constructive way. I say Merry Christmas my friends and I too shall never forget this year.

Have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Swede

Well said, Wicked and all who've echoed the sentiments. I know 2007 was a dream come true for me as well as a lot of you---I NEVER thought I'd own a Shelby mustang, go figure. Now not only do I, but I found this place and a LOT of good people-this Shelby has been a great experience for me and all of you have contributed to making it better. To all I want to send my sincere wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very safe,healthy, prosperous and Happy New Year from my family to yours.

P.S.---for those of you still in "driving season", PLEASE be careful on New Year's Eve---don't want to see any more photos of damaged SGT's

Archived