TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Off Topic

SGT2666

I own a Maserati TC. It has flaws but none that should put it in the 10 worst. It was meant to compete against the Cadillac Allante but priced $20,000 less.

501 of the 7300 run of TC's were equipped with a Maserati designed 16 valve head. That is the engine I have in my TC and it is a joy to drive. These induction systems are highly coveted by the turbo Dodge enthusiasts as they are capable of making 400+ horsepower.

robin

I own a Maserati TC. It has flaws but none that should put it in the 10 worst. It was meant to compete against the Cadillac Allante but priced $20,000 less.

501 of the 7300 run of TC's were equipped with a Maserati designed 16 valve head. That is the engine I have in my TC and it is a joy to drive. These induction systems are highly coveted by the turbo Dodge enthusiasts as they are capable of making 400+ horsepower.

robin

You clink on the link MSN Autos provides in their own review and it switches to a ratings forum where the Maserati has very high marks from their owners.

GO

These "reviewers" need to get their stuff together.

I'm not feeling so good right now, think I'll go lay down a while.

The Marauder made this list, and I owned three of them. I know others that own as many today.

Wasn't that bad of a car...Just wish the voices would go away.

Hey don't 'dis the Alliance <_<

Spindles, brakes and CV joints went on to provide same functionality for one of the SCCA's most popular race classes Spec Racer Ford (ok it started life as Spec Renault)

http://www.sccaenterprises.com/spec_ford.html

Then again maybe it's good it was a turkey because now it provides a parts source in junkyards!

Todd

csm1638

PS and yes that's my car and me driving in my Avatar.

PSS No I am not leading the race :angry:

Archived