TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mailing instructions for Mr. Shelby's Bday Present...

mywickedshelby

For all those who pledged to take part in this very worthy cause, please do the following today:

1) Mail one check for your charitable contribution made out to "The Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation" for the amount you pledged (Minimum $25.00)

2) Mail a second check for $5.00 for the Birthday Plaque for Mr. Shelby made out to Michael Bruno.

The address to mail BOTH checks is:

Michael Bruno

176 George Russell Way

Clifton, NJ. 07013

Any questions should be forwarded to my email:mbsings4u@msn.com

Thank you to everyone who is participating.

For all those who pledged to take part in this very worthy cause, please do the following today:

1) Mail one check for your charitable contribution made out to "The Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation" for the amount you pledged (Minimum $25.00)

2) Mail a second check for $5.00 for the Birthday Plaque for Mr. Shelby made out to Michael Bruno.

Michael Bruno

176 George Russell Way

Clifton, NJ. 07013

Great job Mike !

:) Thanks Mike, I'll send the check tonight when I get home from work.

I'm in for my 2008 CSM Super Snake 003 and My 2006 GT-H 0362 and my 1966 GT350H #1927.

My Super Snake is still in Vegas waiting for the upgrade to 725Hp. Can't wait to get behind the wheel of it.

Hopefully soon.

Oz Lamonds

Virginia

Thanks a bunch Mike!

I'll be returning home from a business trip on Friday. I'll get mine together and out to you. It will be coming from Canada, so don't expect to receive it until after Christmas. If this poses a problem, please PM me and I can figure out another method/way?

On another note, my screen name "SGTinBC" will change as of January 8th - upon the launch of TeamShelby and the shut-down of this site.

It will be "66DNA"

If you see this in time, and can change my information, this would be associated with

CSM No 07SGT0129

Thanks a bunch

Todd

Michael Bruno

176 George Russell Way

Clifton, NJ. 07013

BUMP.....get your checks in please.

Michael Bruno

176 George Russell Way

Clifton, NJ. 07013

BUMP....Everyone who pledged needs to get their checks in as promised.......those who mailed in already thank you. Happy Holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

The plaque is completed and in my possession. However, I am still collecting money for the charity. All the checks will be presented to Mr. Shelby with the plaque and a letter listing all the contributors.

If you would like to get in on that, I need your check no later than this Wednesday, I am leaving for LA Thursday.

The plaque is completed and in my possession. However, I am still collecting money for the charity. All the checks will be presented to Mr. Shelby with the plaque and a letter listing all the contributors.

If you would like to get in on that, I need your check no later than this Wednesday, I am leaving for LA Thursday.

Wicked-any pictures? How does it look? Thanks for your, et al efforts.

I will post pics of the plaque AFTER the weekend......I want it to be a surprise. I will have a picture of it for each and every contributor. I think it really came out beautiful and Dale says everyone who contributed will be very proud.

I have never done anything like this before.....

well, let me correct that.....my Mom reminded me of a little story from circa 1976.....she says I was very close to my seventh grade teacher and when he announced he was moving away, we threw a party for him. I came up with the idea to get him a plaque from all the students in my class. All the kids chipped in and we gave it to him at the party.......at a Charlie Brown's Steakhouse.

Fast forward 30 years and here we go again, only on a much larger scale.

Thank you very much Lulu....

just so everyone knows.....we have over $2000 collected for the charity......and will be accepting checks for the charity to add to the total through this Friday in LA/LV.

If anyone wishes to get in on the charity contribution, email me at: mbsings4u@msn.com and I will give you my cell number so you can track me down in LA/LV Friday and give me your check.

(or just take my cell number off the contact list for the cruise being circulated on Team Shelby website)

Thank you very much Lulu....

just so everyone knows.....we have over $2000 collected for the charity......and will be accepting checks for the charity to add to the total through this Friday in LA/LV.

If anyone wishes to get in on the charity contribution, email me at: mbsings4u@msn.com and I will give you my cell number so you can track me down in LA/LV Friday and give me your check.

(or just take my cell number off the contact list for the cruise being circulated on Team Shelby website)

bump!

Archived