TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ONE LAST EMBLEM FOR THE PACKAGE

dmagner1

Ha? What happened? What'd I miss? Come on Tell me :D

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

t 500

you missed it now were gettting a new emblem for the dash like the old gt 500 on the right side

THANKS AMY ..I KNEW YOU WOULD COME THROUGH :rolleyes: :) <_<

anyone have a pic of this new badge....if so please post...when available? Steve

I did not even see where Amy "approved" the new badging that Dmag has wanted at all. I think it would look good but i really don;t know if it will happen, at least in a timely manner. The last approval I saw was the SGT gas caps and we are all wishing that a horn cap/badge and wheel caps are the same as the gas cap!

Dmag can you please show us the approval from Amy so we can be as excited as you are?

I did not even see where Amy "approved" the new badging that Dmag has wanted at all. I think it would look good but i really don;t know if it will happen, at least in a timely manner. The last approval I saw was the SGT gas caps and we are all wishing that a horn cap/badge and wheel caps are the same as the gas cap!

Dmag can you please show us the approval from Amy so we can be as excited as you are?

she did before wishing us a merry christmas have a design in 2 weeks :D

she did before wishing us a merry christmas have a design in 2 weeks :D

I am excited to see the design, but I can not see her response to any of the posts you mentioned, can you please post it, or is the design one you'll be giving her in 2 weeks? When Berg Shelby had her approval she actually added a post where every body saw her response and her approval, no one saw this, where is it? All we can see is the Merry Christmas she wrote back.

Must be invisible ink! :D

I'm with Steve on this. Didn't sound like a committment to me. :huh:

Dmag your in a dream land again! It was only in your dreams, I say only in your dreams that Amy gave you the go ahead on the new emblem design....... Sorry Bro but we call'm as we see'm, and we don't see any post that says you got in with Ms Amy on a NEW design element for the SGT dash emblem. Hey I would like it too, possibly, but does not appear it will be happen'n ~

Merry Christmas!

Dmag your in a dream land again! It was only in your dreams, I say only in your dreams that Amy gave you the go ahead on the new emblem design....... Sorry Bro but we call'm as we see'm, and we don't see any post that says you got in with Ms Amy on a NEW design element for the SGT dash emblem. Hey I would like it too, possibly, but does not appear it will be happen'n ~

Merry Christmas!

its happening next week ...its going to design one will be the tiffiney snake and the other one wil be the snake and say shelby gt acoss the bottom

merry chrismas and happy motoring :D :blink: :unsure: :rolleyes:

its happening next week ...its going to design one will be the tiffiney snake and the other one wil be the snake and say shelby gt acoss the bottom

merry chrismas and happy motoring :D :blink: :unsure: :rolleyes:

One last time where is the post Dmag? We like you Dmag but that has nothing to do with this, you wrote it and now we want to see it, it is YOUR credibility at stake here not mine.

Show us the post-

One last time where is the post Dmag? We like you Dmag but that has nothing to do with this, you wrote it and now we want to see it, it is YOUR credibility at stake here not mine.

Show us the post-

its coming dont get so excited patience is a virture :o

Archived