TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ONE LAST EMBLEM FOR THE PACKAGE

dmagner1

:P ONE LAST EMBLEM , A SHELBY GT STICKER THAT COULD BE 2 OR 3 D AND LOOK LIKE THE OLD GT 350 THAT COULD BR PLACE ON THE AIR BAG AREA AND LOOK LIKE THE TIFFINEY SNAKE AND A LIKE LINE UNDERNEATH WR BAGITH A SHELBY GT IN ,THIS WOULD BE A STICKER AND NOT ENOUGH TO HARM THE AIR BAG :blink:

That 2D or 3D emblem/sticker...not happening right now for sure! Nice try though, I just can't see her or anyone else spending anymore time on this issue when she has accomplished a great deal already. Too much time not enough return, that's just business or should I say any successful business.

That 2D or 3D emblem/sticker...not happening right now for sure! Nice try though, I just can't see her or anyone else spending anymore time on this issue when she has accomplished a great deal already. Too much time not enough return, that's just business or should I say any successful business.

is your name Amy I believe thats who it was directed at . opinions are like a$$holes look behind you :angry: :angry: :angry:

Amy has many more thigs to do, like B-day parties, SS, Gt500KR's etc...Oh and see my last post that says it all. Merry Christmas to you too. :D

are you her secretary now , what does she have planned for the big party? maybe you can enlighten, us you have your finger on the pulse of shelby ....please please tell us :o :huh:

Great response Socal!

Your quite a scary individual Dmag' I would hate to be your friend as you treat people who you don't even know with such disregard. Learn to let things slide because life is too short so enjoy it while you have the time.

youre a very rude person and should not comment unless it pertains to you ,as I read many of your posts

as far as a life and friends ..I have one, besides this car and as faras friends ,i have many of those too ,the reason the gas cap was even started was my thread , why dont you check before you comment on other people

my point on this decal was my comment there is an old saying friends like you you dont need enemys :angry: :blink:

youre a very rude person and should not comment unless it pertains to you ,as I read many of your posts

as far as a life and friends ..I have one, besides this car and as faras friends ,i have many of those too ,the reason the gas cap was even started was my thread , why dont you check before you comment on other people

my point on this decal was my comment there is an old saying friends like you you dont need enemys :angry: :blink:

WaaaWaaaaWaaa my gas cap thread, WaaaaWaaaWaaa! :D

PS: WaaaaWaaaa it's my thread you can't have it WaaaaWaaaaaWaaaa :P

...actually, the furthest back that I can find anyone suggesting a change in the SGT gas cap:

--------------------

Socaljafo wrote on January 27th 2007:

......It's a very nice looking ride. I especially like the faux gas cap, I would have like to seen something like it done for the Shelby GT by SAI.....Amy??????

--------------------

So, did anyone suggest something about the Gas Cap - specifically for our SGT's prior to Socal?

Inquiring minds want to know!

;)

...Swede? Do you know if anyone prior to Socal had suggested a modification to the gas cap?

I know that I began thinking about the topic around April - as I had bought my car in February. I hated the "GT" - so I found my solution in June - bought and installed it.

Personally, I can't wait to get the new Gas Cap and Horn Center Cap in-hand and on the car!

Shelby033.jpg

...actually, the furthest back that I can find anyone suggesting a change in the SGT gas cap:

--------------------

Socaljafo wrote on January 27th 2007:

......It's a very nice looking ride. I especially like the faux gas cap, I would have like to seen something like it done for the Shelby GT by SAI.....Amy??????

--------------------

So, did anyone suggest something about the Gas Cap - specifically for our SGT's prior to Socal?

Inquiring minds want to know!

;)

...Swede? Do you know if anyone prior to Socal had suggested a modification to the gas cap?

I know that I began thinking about the topic around April - as I had bought my car in February. I hated the "GT" - so I found my solution in June - bought and installed it.

Personally, I can't wait to get the new Gas Cap and Horn Center Cap in-hand and on the car!

Shelby033.jpg

cobra badge, cobara badge on the shelby gt Options

Track this topic

Email this topic

Print this topic

Subscribe to this forum

Switch to: Outline

Standard

Switch to: Linear+ dmag57 Jan 12 2007, 06:08 AM Post #1

Shelby Nut

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,206

my question is ,the shelby gt a cobra or just a mustang and why doesn't this have a cobra on the gas tank cap and the steering wheel that would be a nice look if shelby could add this on at the plant maybe gt 350 or is that coming in 08[

--------------------

2000 yellow corvette

1974 yellow corvette

2004 bmw 330 cic convertible

1994 mustang gt convertibe 30k

1995 jeep wrangler mud dogger

2005 dodge magnum( yea its got a hemi)

2007 white shelby sequentials, driving lights gt 500 rear spoiler cevinis siide scoops auto shaker 1000 iup

cobra on the back cause i like it

Full Edit

Quick Edit socaljafo Jan 12 2007, 10:02 AM Post #2

Shelby Nut

Member No.: 460

..........Amy answered this in another thread:

Q:"I just finished looking at a lot Shleby GT and GT-H pictures. I was looking for any Cobra symbols. I didn't see any. Was Cobra symbolism left off on purpose? Can you say why if it was?"

A:"Humm, theres lots of cobra symbols in the museum and shop, but none on the gt and gt-h, these are mustangs, and we didnt want to confuse them with the cobra mustangs made by ford."

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=511

--------------------

Shelby GT/SC #187 "Precious", Black, Dark Charcoal Interior

--Paxton Supercharger(441RWHp,399Tq), Baer Brakes, GT40 Wheels, Granatelli control arms, Fays2 watts link

--Museum Delivery May 18, 2007

-- Photo Album

Full Edit

Quick Edit

« Next Oldest · Shelby GT · Next Newest »

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

1 Members: dmag57

Fast Reply

Enable email notification of replies | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

Forum Home Search Help NEWS AND EVENTS |-- General Discussion NEW SHELBY MUSTANGS |-- Shelby GT |-- Shelby GT-H |-- Shelby GT-H Convertible |-- Shelby CS6 |-- Shelby GT500 |-- Shelby GT500KR |-- Shelby Super Snake |-- Shelby WCC |-- Build It |-- Offf Topics VINTAGE SHELBY MUSTANGS |-- GT350 |-- GT500 SHELBY COBRA |-- General Discussion |-- 427 S/C Cobra |-- 289 FIA Cobra |-- 289 Street Cobra SHELBY SERIES 1 |-- General Discussion SHELBY DODGE |-- General Discussion DIE-CAST AND COLLECTIBLES |-- Sneak Peeks |-- Convention and Club News |-- General Discussion |-- Other Diecast |-- Ask the Admin/Complaints

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum

Blue and White Black English Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Invision Power Board v2.1.3 © 2007 IPS, Inc.

Licensed to: Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

HERE IT IS ....LOOK FAMILIAR :blink: :D

cobra badge, cobara badge on the shelby gt Options

Track this topic

Email this topic

Print this topic

Subscribe to this forum

Switch to: Outline

Standard

Switch to: Linear+ dmag57 Jan 12 2007, 06:08 AM Post #1

Shelby Nut

Member No.: 1,206

my question is ,the shelby gt a cobra or just a mustang and why doesn't this have a cobra on the gas tank cap and the steering wheel that would be a nice look if shelby could add this on at the plant maybe gt 350 or is that coming in 08[

--------------------

2000 yellow corvette

1974 yellow corvette

2004 bmw 330 cic convertible

1994 mustang gt convertibe 30k

1995 jeep wrangler mud dogger

2005 dodge magnum( yea its got a hemi)

2007 white shelby sequentials, driving lights gt 500 rear spoiler cevinis siide scoops auto shaker 1000 iup

cobra on the back cause i like it

Full Edit

Quick Edit socaljafo Jan 12 2007, 10:02 AM Post #2

Shelby Nut

Member No.: 460

..........Amy answered this in another thread:

Q:"I just finished looking at a lot Shleby GT and GT-H pictures. I was looking for any Cobra symbols. I didn't see any. Was Cobra symbolism left off on purpose? Can you say why if it was?"

A:"Humm, theres lots of cobra symbols in the museum and shop, but none on the gt and gt-h, these are mustangs, and we didnt want to confuse them with the cobra mustangs made by ford."

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=511

--------------------

Shelby GT/SC #187 "Precious", Black, Dark Charcoal Interior

--Paxton Supercharger(441RWHp,399Tq), Baer Brakes, GT40 Wheels, Granatelli control arms, Fays2 watts link

--Museum Delivery May 18, 2007

-- Photo Album

Full Edit

Quick Edit

« Next Oldest · Shelby GT · Next Newest »

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

1 Members: dmag57

Fast Reply

Enable email notification of replies | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

Forum Home Search Help NEWS AND EVENTS |-- General Discussion NEW SHELBY MUSTANGS |-- Shelby GT |-- Shelby GT-H |-- Shelby GT-H Convertible |-- Shelby CS6 |-- Shelby GT500 |-- Shelby GT500KR |-- Shelby Super Snake |-- Shelby WCC |-- Build It |-- Offf Topics VINTAGE SHELBY MUSTANGS |-- GT350 |-- GT500 SHELBY COBRA |-- General Discussion |-- 427 S/C Cobra |-- 289 FIA Cobra |-- 289 Street Cobra SHELBY SERIES 1 |-- General Discussion SHELBY DODGE |-- General Discussion DIE-CAST AND COLLECTIBLES |-- Sneak Peeks |-- Convention and Club News |-- General Discussion |-- Other Diecast |-- Ask the Admin/Complaints

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum

Blue and White Black English Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Invision Power Board v2.1.3 © 2007 IPS, Inc.

Licensed to: Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

What was that?

Archived