TEAM SHELBY FORUM

While We're Waiting -- some dyno entertainment

Couldn't find any GT500s yet, but this is a pretty good match to help quell our PSDS -- RUF, you'll like this!

(yeah, and turn the audio up!)

GT 4.6L Jenne Belle Dyno Run -- sweet!

------------------------------------------

If you poke around on that site, there's a 10,000 rpm Ferrari pull that has the guys in the shop in fear of schrapnell, I think!

Yeah, Man! :happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

Bad boy soundin' mean.

Wonder what exhaust it is?

Thanks for the link - I need that file for my alarm clock. :baby:

Yeah, good wake up... need it squirt a little blue smoke out too :hysterical:

I was wondering if it wasn't the FRPP exhaust that Shelby used on the GT-H because the tips look identical, but hard to tell just from that.

I don't want to see that alarm clock 'cause you would be running out the door in your underwear thinking that someone stole your car...not a sight I wish to see. :hysterical2: Oh what were we talking about again...Oh yeah thanks for the video...

:cry: I think you owe us an apology for the mental image of RUFDRAFT in his underwear that your post may have given the occassional unsuspecting reader. :wacko:

2nd Stang - have you heard that Charlie Daniel's tune...crap..what's it called...the one where he's a hippie driving out to LA and gets a flat? He mentions the Antioch Baptist Church. "Toolin' along in my Chevrolet - toking on a number and diggin on the radio"

Uneasy Rider?

What? You can't picture me in a speedo?

In THAT car? Why, yes, I believe I CAN imagine you in a weenie-bender. And, lots of cologne. :roses:

(Don't lob 'em over here if you don't want someone to light the fuse and throw 'em back Ruf)

XXOO

:shift:

bj

2nd Stang - have you heard that Charlie Daniel's tune...crap..what's it called...the one where he's a hippie driving out to LA and gets a flat? He mentions the Antioch Baptist Church. "Toolin' along in my Chevrolet - toking on a number and diggin on the radio"

Uneasy Rider?

Uh, yeah I've heard of it. Oh, don't assume that I've lived here my entire life. Although I do like some of CD's songs.

State Born: CA

States lived in: (not necessarily in order) CA, IN, AL, CO, MA, MD, NE, TN, AZ, and SD.

Countries lived in: (besides the good ol' USA) GE and ROK (almost got to go to Italy but I retired).

A speedo, RUF? Please don't, it might make someones eyes bleed (probably mine). :poke:

DLW

Archived