TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another mod to do!

RogerS

After looking at all of the SNOW :blink: outside I decided to give the interior a quick detail, just to touch up a few areas.

I'm sitting in the car, look around, the steering wheel, dash, headrest, shift boot, gauge pod just looking around and invisioning the final look of the finished product.

Then I look down and grab the emergency brake handle.................. :o It does not match..............the handle on the GT500 is leather wrapped with red stitching this is "genuine immitation leather feel". Search the net and found one! Releif! :D Add another to the list. More R&D

After looking at all of the SNOW :blink: outside I decided to give the interior a quick detail, just to touch up a few areas.

I'm sitting in the car, look around, the steering wheel, dash, headrest, shift boot, gauge pod just looking around and invisioning the final look of the finished product.

Then I look down and grab the emergency brake handle.................. :o It does not match..............the handle on the GT500 is leather wrapped with red stitching this is "genuine immitation leather feel". Search the net and found one! Releif! :D Add another to the list. More R&D

LOL, awhile ago I saw the GT500 brake handle in the FRPP catalog. I thought about mentioning it to you but thought I ought not to.

Archived