TEAM SHELBY FORUM

package included

GTjonnyR

What am I supposed to get with my car regarding manuals and certificates???

all whats in this picture???

post-4943-1148665402_thumb.jpg

Yup...That's everything I got. I also got a 2007 SPP catalogue, and a 2007 Ford Accessory catalogue, but this may have come from the delearship, not Shelby, because my SGT was their last 2007 Mustang anything. The dealership is in corn country and they don't sell a lot of sportscars

what exactly is in the top left corner ( shelby autos thingy)

and the botom right corner (ford thingy)

i don't think i got these things????? <_< :D :unsure:

Thaks

Upper left corner "Shelby Automobiles", is a brochure to purchase a custom work of art from www.ShelbyArteHouse.com. For 599.00, you get a framed and signed depiction of the 2007 SGT in white, or black, with your personal CSM plate attached. It's very nice, but very pricy too.

The lower right "Ford" stuff is your 3X36 warranty for all the Ford Racing accessories added to the car. The 2007 SGT has three warranties covering it. One from Ford for the base car, another from Shelby for any Shelby accessories, and a third from Ford Racing for their stuff. Warranty protection and claims depend on what breaks, but I have used it myself and it moves rather smooth thanks to the Shelby warranty team.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

thanks LuLu, i think my dealer has my stuf from warranty isue

another question sorry :D :P

has anyone thought of purchasing a HURST EQUIPPED emblem for there cars???

Already got it and installed it on the left side of the trunk lid. I bought it from Jegs. It looks great !

has anyone thought of purchasing a HURST EQUIPPED emblem for there cars???

Got one on the left fender, one on the right, just above the "powered by Ford" emblem, and a third on the trunk lid, just where you mentioned. Also sent some out to friends here.

You're late, but on track. Hang in there, eh?

Got one on the left fender, one on the right, just above the "powered by Ford" emblem, and a third on the trunk lid, just where you mentioned. Also sent some out to friends here.

You're late, but on track. Hang in there, eh?

Are these specific to our SGT's or just an after market issue that looks real good since we do have Hurst shifters?

Are these specific to our SGT's or just an after market issue that looks real good since we do have Hurst shifters?

Not stock. Not OEM. But, because we have Hurst Competition Plus shifters on our manual SGTs, they fit, and I like mine a whole lot. It's what I grew up on.

I got nothing from my dealer with my car so I called SAI and they were awesome sent me my complete packet right away. :)

Hmmm, wonder if they would send me the Shelby window sticker, (the one with the CS logo, mileage info, options, etc.), All I got was the standard Ford sticker?!

Archived