TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amy and the Birthday Bash

clark17357

By PM I have shared with Amy that most folks who are going to Mr. Shelby's Birthday Bash very much want to meet her and thank her for what she has done to preserve a company near and dear to our hearts. I don't know about you but I plan to ask her to get up on the podium and share some of the limelight with Mr. Shelby. Let's face it, folks, without Amy (and all the folks who joined her in the turn around), there would not be any SAI today, let alone any Birthday Bash. Most of us know her as a tough taskmaster, oftentimes telling us "no" but, sometimes, telling us "yes." [Yes, I speak to the gas cap that Amy just put into motion.]But few of us have actually met her. Your thoughts? Jim

By PM I have shared with Amy that most folks who are going to Mr. Shelby's Birthday Bash very much want to meet her and thank her for what she has done to preserve a company near and dear to our hearts. I don't know about you but I plan to ask her to get up on the podium and share some of the limelight with Mr. Shelby. Let's face it, folks, without Amy (and all the folks who joined her in the turn around), there would not be any SAI today, let alone any Birthday Bash. Most of us know her as a tough taskmaster, oftentimes telling us "no" but, sometimes, telling us "yes." [Yes, I speak to the gas cap that Amy just put into motion.]But few of us have actually met her. Your thoughts? Jim

I agree. She is a major part of keeping his legacy going strong.

Thanks Guys, you all make it easy...I am glad you all happy and enjoying the cars, those that do the birthday, will be a special time, and those that miss it, I promise there will be more special events and ways to enjoy the brand and legend together.

Amy

I promise there will be more special events and ways to enjoy the brand and legend together. Amy

Oh boy, time to start preparing my wife and bank account. LOL

Well said Jim. This is going to be a great time, especially with the presentation.

Guys, you can shake my hand, we can hug, but pleeaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

don't embarrass me in front of Shelby and his friends...........lol

Amy

Archived