TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista Blue SGT Diecast

Carl Bishop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Check out this website. I have purchased a GT500 red package car, shelby gth, and shelby gt white.

He has the one you'll want as a preorder.

http://www.diecastmustangs.com/2008-Diecas...stangs-s/59.htm

Michael

Let's hope these ones are correct. The 07's were built using the prototype and are not correct.

:waiting:

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a White SGT model in 1:18 scale. I already had the black SGT model that I bought months ago. The weird thing is this... The hood scoop on the black car (older model) is wrong as we all know, but the new white car has the correct scoop with the simulated rivets, smaller size and correct shape. The rear facia is still the prototype GT fascia and was not corrected. But the newer correct style scoop is a MAJOR improvement in accuracy. So my question is this. How in the world do I find out if there are corrected black SGT models with the right scoop! I need that car BADLY as my real 1:1 SGT is BLACK! Not white. anyone notice this too?

yes, it will be coming this year, later

Amy-

When you say yes was that in reply to question about the blue 08 SGT model or was that in reply to my question / comment about IF there was another 1:18 version of the Black SGT in regards to the corrected hood scoop?

It appears that Shelby Collectibles made a running change to correct the hood scoop to be more accurate. Can you confirm for us that there is indeed a running change and is there a batch of Black SGT's in 1:18 with this newer corrected scoop? Just curious as I love the white SGT model I just picked up! Keep up the great work Amy- I love these 1:18 cars. Thanks

-Zach

• 2 weeks later...

I got my own answer to my own question. I drove from Salt Lake to Las Vegas over the weekend and stopped into the Shelby Museum gift shop, they had the black 07 SGT 1:18 scale diecast car with the newer- more accurate hoodscoop. I also picked up an 85th birthday edition 1:18 scale SGT while I was there. Those items along with others, I spent about 400 bucks! LOL.

I got my own answer to my own question. I drove from Salt Lake to Las Vegas over the weekend and stopped into the Shelby Museum gift shop, they had the black 07 SGT 1:18 scale diecast car with the newer- more accurate hoodscoop. I also picked up an 85th birthday edition 1:18 scale SGT while I was there. Those items along with others, I spent about 400 bucks! LOL.

013-2.jpg Greenlight has the convertible.

• 3 weeks later...

My 1:18 scale Blue 08 coupe (Shelby Collectibles) model arrived a couple of weeks ago, & it looks great! My only "complaint" would be that they made it an automatic & left off the Hurst shifter! But very minor detail anyone but an owner would notice. Now I can look at my car at my office all the time and get extra grins during the day!

• 2 weeks later...
I found the smaller Shelby collectibles 2008 Shelby GT cars over the weekend. They had the Vista Blue coupe and the Grabber Orange Coupe. Nice to have them in the collection next to the Black and White 07 SGT's! Happy Hunting!

Where my friend? What store? Don't keep us in the dark. Thanks

What about the rear lower fascia and the front painted white?

I'll have to take a closer look to see - I've never removed it from the box.

Archived