TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's here, It's here

WI-GT/SC

My car arrived yesterday about 12:30 P.M. central. Was one of the most AWESOME things of my life! Despite being 15' & 20 mph winds I have never experienced anything like this! I felt like I was 12 years old :D :D :D I've owned hundreds of cars, started when I was 9 years old (55 Ford). This is the 1st new vehicle I have ever owned & it's more than I dreamed it could be :D :D :D This is the best money i've ever spent & I couldn't be happier with the Vehicle, the forum, & everything else!!! I know I'm kinda babaling on here but can't help it. These cars are AWESOME and it was well worth the wait :rolleyes: I fell asleep laying in bed last night reading manuals with all my Shelby stuff around me! My wife took a picture that I'll post soon! Now I know what all the ranting & raving about these cars is all about! White Lightnin is #5065. I updated photobucket for now but have to do more this weekend! Just thout I'd let you all know, this is going to be one of the best Christmas I ever had :D :D Thank's to all!!!!!!!!!

My car arrived yesterday about 12:30 P.M. central. Was one of the most AWESOME things of my life! Despite being 15' & 20 mph winds I have never experienced anything like this! I felt like I was 12 years old :D :D :D I've owned hundreds of cars, started when I was 9 years old (55 Ford). This is the 1st new vehicle I have ever owned & it's more than I dreamed it could be :D :D :D This is the best money i've ever spent & I couldn't be happier with the Vehicle, the forum, & everything else!!! I know I'm kinda babaling on here but can't help it. These cars are AWESOME and it was well worth the wait :rolleyes: I fell asleep laying in bed last night reading manuals with all my Shelby stuff around me! My wife took a picture that I'll post soon! Now I know what all the ranting & raving about these cars is all about! White Lightnin is #5065. I updated photobucket for now but have to do more this weekend! Just thout I'd let you all know, this is going to be one of the best Christmas I ever had :D :D Thank's to all!!!!!!!!!

Great pictures ! I'm sure it was worth the wait. Rick

Wow, what a feeling, thats an awesome ride. love the gauges on the dash. I wish i could have had pictures of my car delivered.

I know what you mean by feeling like your 9 yo . santa is running early this year i just got my white sgt4648 on december 1st.

This forum is the right place to hang out and get all the latest info and updates for our babies.

Thanks to all

Archived