TEAM SHELBY FORUM

According to Mark Fields, Wayne Morris Ford has been a Ford dealer for 7 years.

AFBLUE

Well that's what my letter from him said.

We want you to know that no one appreciates your business more than your dealer, Wayne Morris Ford - who has been a Ford Dealer for 7 years

Is this true? Was it changed from Wayne Morris Rolls Royce, Yugo, Cheverolet, to Wayne Morris Ford in 2000? :D

Sorry, not sure why it posted twice. Probably that CGI error I often get.

Anyway. I got a package from Ford today. Inside the package was a letter from Mark Fields, Executive VP and President of The Amercas branch of Ford. It's a form letter and the quote above in my first post, is from this letter.

I thought this was an error i.e. hasn't Wayne Morris Ford been in business for more than 7 years?

Sorry, not sure why it posted twice. Probably that CGI error I often get.

*********** ARE YOU TIRED OF CGI ERRORS? **************

<_<

Given up after too many failed links to the SQL Server?

:(

Come on over to the TEAM SHELBY FORUMS where these are a a relic of the past!

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/teamshelby

You'll be glad you did!

:D

*********** ARE YOU TIRED OF CGI ERRORS? **************

<_<

Given up after too many failed links to the SQL Server?

:(

Come on over to the TEAM SHELBY FORUMS where these are a a relic of the past!

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/teamshelby

You'll be glad you did!

:D

Scheesh, get made a mod and suddenly the "other" forum is better than sliced bread!

:lol:

I found a pic of Michael's car :P

smart1.jpg?t=1197568953

But I don't think thats his wife :lol:

Bud

Dang! If i'd known about the Shelby 50% version I'd have gotten that! Can't wait to see it in person.

Who sell's that model, is it a MM exclusive :lol::lol::lol:

LuLu, your mailbox is full. PM me. Thanks 07SGT

What are you talking about?

My AOL mail is empty. If you wish to e-mail me, you need to send it to "sergntMac@aol.com" and use "Hi, Mac" in the subject line, or, it goes into my spam bucket.

I don't use any PM systems anywhere, because they can be read by any board moderator.

well now im moving over to SU for sure. if i wanted to be treated this bad i would go HOME :lol:

First, we have been in buisness at this location since 1985, 7 years ago dad sold 49% to some friends of his. well after about 5 years of them running the store into the ground we (dad, bro in law, and me) bought them out. when the new guys came in they changed the name legal name at FORD HQ, but kept the DBA name as Wayne Morris Ford. so we have been in business for 22 years, but the legal name was changed 7 years ago. does that make sense? those 5 years about ran us out of business, but now we are back and running 100% family and running on all cylinders!!!!

now to the picture Bud posted. you like some of the other guys on here have met me, you KNOW i cant get my BIG A$$ in that little thing!!! :lol: but the only safe thing for SAI to do is make my SS only 50% HP of most of the SSs. 725 is going to get me CILLED (please see Eddie Murphy on SNL to understand CILL)

Mark you were right i had not seen this post, because i was out of town. dont know how i missed it.

michael morris

mark i like the new pic in your sig. car looks great!!

michael morris

Sorry...Still not getting what this thread is all about, and no one seems to want to clue me in. So...Fugg it. Michael's good in my book.

his form letter said we have been is business for 7 years, but we have been here 22 and im a jokester so anytime they get a chance to rag me they do it. it fine with me cause im just looking for a chance to get them back :lol::lol:

michael morris

his form letter said we have been is business for 7 years, but we have been here 22 and im a jokester so anytime they get a chance to rag me they do it. it fine with me cause im just looking for a chance to get them back :lol::lol:

michael morris

Okay...I'll just file this under website foolishness, along with the S H E L B Y Lettering thread.

Sorry...Still not getting what this thread is all about, and no one seems to want to clue me in. So...Fugg it. Michael's good in my book.

Sorry, I tried to explain myself in post 4, but like MM said, we love to joke with each other on here.

mark i like the new pic in your sig. car looks great!!

michael morris

Thanks.

Archived