TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible options to go with exclusive SGT gas cap

BergShelby_merged

If exclusive SGT gas cap is approved, which of the following would you be interested in?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Wheel hubcap?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Steering wheel cap?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  3. 3. SGT Snake for the Front Grill?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Ok, ordered today, the shelby ring.... and the Berg gas cap, free set to berg for all his help. No signature, ist was too messy.

So I will keep you all updated on this item, am interested to see what else you come up with

Amy

Thank you Amy and BergShelby. Thats what I call taking care of the customer. Can't wait to put one on my car.

I'd like to take my votes back. We already have a center cap for our rims.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/SQLC...arge/100792.jpg

And actually I wouldn't mind seeing that logo in the steering wheel and in the trunk emblem. The snake really doesn't belong on our cars. We don't have a Cobra motor and we're supposed to be replicas of the 66s.

I'd like to take my votes back. We already have a center cap for our rims.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/SQLC...arge/100792.jpg

And actually I wouldn't mind seeing that logo in the steering wheel and in the trunk emblem. The snake really doesn't belong on our cars. We don't have a Cobra motor and we're supposed to be replicas of the 66s.

.....first the cars are not replicas. The modern SHelby GT is a Modern Shelby. Yes it enjoys the heritage of the 60 model SHelby Mustangs but it also takes a little from the 289 Cobra (hood scoop) and the 2006 GT-H. But all that being said. The pictures of the 1966 GT350 that I fell in love with have the red white and blue Cobra on the gas cap and steering wheel. "CS" on the wheels.

The choosen images is a modern logo of Shelby AUtomobiles. It is perfectly acceptable to me. The beauty of the original gas cap oversite (my opinion) is that you can purchase it if you would like or not purchase it if you don't like.

i just dont think that style of snake would look right on the grill.

no matter what u do with it to make it look good on the grill, its like tryin to polish a turd. its still gonna be a turd.

it does look good on the gas cap.

IM NOT PUTTING A TURD ON MY GRILL......IT WILL ALL OFF IF I HIT A BUMP :lol: :D :lol:

Archived