TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Planning a Birthday Present for Mr. Shelby

mywickedshelby

My point is, even though an SGT owner came up with this brilliant idea, it would've been nice if it was cross posted in the other sub forums. I may have seen this post, but i'm sure a boat load of other non SGT owners would love to participate. I know not all of them venture into this sub-forum......i'm glad i did though.

I see your point. I know when I posted the topic about Amy at the Birthday Bash yesterday or day before, I made sure I posted it four times, in this Forum at the SGT site and at the GT500 site. I did the same thing at the Stangs Forum. I think we all have to get better at posting more widely if we feel we have something that may interest everyone. Bottom line, glad you saw it. We will get better at all this. It just take some time for these old dogs to learn some new tricks. Jim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiacobra.....you bring up an intertesting point. I assure you I didnt mean for this to be exclusive to anyone or exclude anyone, I read all the forums, I guess I figured everyone else did the same and didnt think repetative posts were necessary. There is so little activity in the other areas of this forum. frankly it never dawned on me that by only posting here....anyone would be left out..........I am glad you are in., I received your email.

Thanks Jim & Lulu for your input.

Archived