TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question...

LuLu

Yes LuLu, the vast majority of members here are SGT owners. I think thats why so many of us favor this site to the stangsunleashed site because its "our little small town"......although we are mostly SGT owners, we are are also 100% car enthusiasts and the passion for all things automotive will always come first.

Your automotive knowledge and the contributions you make here are very informed and while I cant speak for everyone and wont try, for me, very appreciated.

I think the emergence of the SGT program has made people gravitate to this site becuase all our cars were in Vegas at one time or another. Maybe there will be more diversity now that there are several Shelby programs to get involved in. SS, 40TH, etc.

Since the announcement of the sites merging, there have been an increase in GT500 owners, etc.

Thank you for your kind words, sir, though I feel I have not earned them.

I have been a moderator at many other automotive sites, even owned 1/7 of one major Marauder National site. There was a lot of fun to be had there, but (as you may expect), it got sour on me.

This site works for me, in (as you accurately explain it) "a small town way". Maybe this is why I feel so comfortable here?

I add what technical 411 I know to be fact. But, I am prone to argue about what can go either way. I am just another SGT owner with my own point of view and opinion, which has causeed me trouble. However, when I post my words, this is part of the bargain, yes?

Nonetheless, I like it here more than other places I have been, and I enjoy reading your posts as well. You are very smart on the SGT, may I thank you too?

Be safe.

Mac.

you may, your welcome. And dont underscore the positive impact of your automotive knowledge, it is especially evident to someone like me who knows so little. Sorry to hear you cant make the bday bash.

I will gladly keep a photo journal of my time at the bday bash weekend and pass it on to you since you cannot attend. if you are interested.

you may, your welcome. And dont underscore the positive impact of your automotive knowledge, it is especially evident to someone like me who knows so little. Sorry to hear you cant make the bday bash.

I will gladly keep a photo journal of my time at the bday bash weekend and pass it on to you since you cannot attend. if you are interested.

I would love to see that too !!

I am very glad you get to go !!

Sue

Archived