TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Photos

SGT0701

Two questions. When is it? Are N/A welcome?

A few of us are waiting on our Shelby's to show up (I'm one of the last in line). I don't think anyone is excluded, so I would say sure - the more the merrier!

MyBlueShelbyGT - welcome and cool pic.

Thanks everyone! I'll have to update my profile soon and add more pictures as well. :)

AFBLUE

Welcome to the site. Where does Lilly call home and what's her CSM#. Sorry to be so forward but Lilly is hot.

Nice picture.

#0626 :D

- C

Great pictures!!! Love the driving lights in the grille. Welcome MYBLUEGT!! Lot's of fun, GREAT GUY'S & info on here :) Maybe Matt, Bob, Showcar and the group up here can haul our cars somewhere for an SGT scene in the snow :lol::lol:

Do two of the white cars have driving lights behind the upper grille? If so how do they perform and how much light do they put forth from behind the grille.

Thank you

That is GoStang's work. He also did mine for me. They plug right in to the existing electrical for the GT fog lights. With the Shelby grille added to the old grille, which has been modified, he engineered a way to use the original mounting area with some spacers. I will let him chime in on how it is done. There was a previous thread in both the ShelbyAutos.forum and The Mustang Source Forum on his installation method. I love the look.

Do two of the white cars have driving lights behind the upper grille? If so how do they perform and how much light do they put forth from behind the grille.

Thank you

07SGT,

They do not put the light out that the "normal" grill does. However, they do put out enough light to be seen by oncoming traffic. I do use them at dust when I want to be seem. Beside to me they look great day or night.

Check out: http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.p...ight=fog+lights

GoStang

We haven't got that far in the planning. Need to find a weekend when the weather is nice.

Not sure what "N/A? stands for but anyone is welcome to come out. It will be fun to put some faces to user names.

I was saying are naturally aspirated cars allowed trying to make a joke. I'm not funny. I will stop making jokes.

07SGT,

They do not put the light out that the "normal" grill does. However, they do put out enough light to be seen by oncoming traffic. I do use them at dust when I want to be seem. Beside to me they look great day or night.

Check out: http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.p...ight=fog+lights

GoStang

Thank you very much for the information and the attached thread. 07SGT

Thank you very much for the information and the attached thread. 07SGT

Your car looks great. Thanks for the info!

Archived