TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Photos

SGT0701

Great pics guys. Isn't funny how one car model has brought so many people together from far and near. We have all met people that we never would have, had it not been for this common bond of this special car.... a ShelbyGT. Memories in the making for years to come.

Dave

Very Nice! I also love the Rear view mirror quote - that's priceless! :D

I hope that I'm not too isolated up in Minneapolis, MN area to have an opportunity like this to meet other Shelby GT owners. If there are any gatherings in my area planned for this spring - PLEASE - let me know so that I can make arrangements with you to attend. My job has me on the road quite a bit in the Cleveland area, but my SGT is always up in Minneapolis. Even if my SGT can't come - I'd still want to be there for the experience.

From the stand point of the lights behind the grille - honestly - I think that's pretty cool if they are that way. . . when I noticed that my fog lights were gone - first thought to cross my mind was why didn't they just mount the fog lights behind the grille?? and Now what do I have to do to get fog/driving lights again??

Trevor

Great pix. Can't wait to do something similiar with Dig_it and other local SGTs. I would love to see a picture of a black, white, orange, and blue coupes.

Now I might be able to make it up there for that as well.

:)

The letters on the mirror I have had forever since the 2005's first came out. I debated putting it on there but my best friend who is a police officer convinced me. He plans on getting a picture with a few cruisers behind it with the lights on before I leave.

:lol:

Again great pix. Hey Milstang, in case you missed it, I posted in 08SGT1234s' thread about you, me, 1234, and Dig-it meeting once we get our cars and anybody else in the eastern NC/VA area I left out (CH53Driver doesnt' get his until April but he's welcome too)

I mentioned the NC/VA welcome center on I-95 as a possible meet location. You are in the Fayettville, NC area right?

Again great pix. Hey Milstang, in case you missed it, I posted in 08SGT1234s' thread about you, me, 1234, and Dig-it meeting once we get our cars and anybody else in the eastern NC/VA area I left out (CH53Driver doesnt' get his until April but he's welcome too)

I mentioned the NC/VA welcome center on I-95 as a possible meet location. You are in the Fayettville, NC area right?

I will be back there by Sunday, and definitely would like to meet up.

Two questions. When is it? Are N/A welcome?

Archived