TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista blue wheels

Strawman

I'm really struggling with the decision between silver/chrome 20" razors for my SGT.

The general direction of people in the forum are telling me to go with silver.

I'm still on the fence.

But I will say that this is the very next thing that I'm going to do with my new SGT.

I parked mine for the winter. She's all tucked away, but this spring I'll get the wheels ironed out.

I know that there are some photos of the CS6 Mustang on the main SAI page and some of the subsequent pages if you dig enough. That shows the car in Vista Blue with the Silver Razors on it.

I'm really struggling with the decision between silver/chrome 20" razors for my SGT.

It is a tough decision but my two cents is that chrome ties in nicely. Too much matching of things, like trying to match the silver of the stripes is (again just for me) too much. The chrome is a bold statement and yours is a bold car. While the Razors, 20" or any other size, do not do it for me personally (I'm too old and remember too well the Torq Thrust of the olden days) there is no denying they are MEAN looking wheels. I vote for chrome but, in the end, you have to make the call. All we demand is photos when you have it done. Jim

I don't have any pictures of the '08 Vista Blue SGT with any other wheels on it besides the ones that came optional on it from the factory - the 18" Polished Aluminum ones. :(

Sorry Strawman - didn't mean to redirect your topic there.

This isn't an SGT but, you get the idea. Go for the chrome.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/galleries/50040...0th130-1024.jpg

Dave

I think I'm finally sold! After seeing that photo of the SSGT500 with the Chrome Razors, I'm sold!

Decisions, Decisions!!

Having bought my SGT off the showroom floor - this forum has been HUGE in helping me with my choices for toys/jewlery/shoes for my SGT.

The wheels are going to be my first post title change - I'll get some photos posted once that happens. . .

but you're all goinig to have to wait until the snow/salt goes away up in Minnesota.

Trevor

Archived