TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good News!!!

Michael Morris

Excellent job Michael. Hey give me a call if you dont mind I would like to ask you a question

760 987 5659

Dennis

we sold our last 06 GTH tonight. that alone is good news, but out of the 22 that we have sold this is only the second one that we have sold in GA and the FIRST we have sold that stayed in town.

im excited that one finally stayed at home.

michael morris

thats 22 GTHs, so far, dont forget the convt are about to start hitting the market. i think the total Shelby products we are up to right at 50. this includes SGTs, GTHs, and GT500. have gotten plenty from SAI. just one day when we are all dead and gone and our kids or grandkids have these cars i want my name to be mentioned among the GREATEST Shelby salesmens EVER. i still have ALOT of work to do, but i still have plenty of time to do it. :D

michael morris

thats 22 GTHs, so far, dont forget the convt are about to start hitting the market. i think the total Shelby products we are up to right at 50. this includes SGTs, GTHs, and GT500. have gotten plenty from SAI. just one day when we are all dead and gone and our kids or grandkids have these cars i want my name to be mentioned among the GREATEST Shelby salesmens EVER. i still have ALOT of work to do, but i still have plenty of time to do it. :D

michael morris

Well you are probably a good candidate for a Shelby Performance Parts shop.

Hey how much for a set of 2 18x8.5 and 2 18x9.5 antharcite CS66s?

Well you are probably a good candidate for a Shelby Performance Parts shop.

Hey how much for a set of 2 18x8.5 and 2 18x9.5 antharcite CS66s?

i am a carroll shelby wheel dealer!

the MSRP on the wheels is 305 each your price 205 each 18x8.5

330 each your price 230 each 18x9.5

i have sold a few sets of these. i got Roger his wheels.

michael morris

Archived