TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Compliment today!

SGT0701

Today while detailing the Shelby, my neighbor's 3 year old son came over to admire and offer his assistance. He said "That is the coolest car ever, does it make fire?" Then after visiting a while and asking more questions, he said something that I knew Amy would appreciate..."That car looks just like a big Hot Wheels!" :lol:

I have two nephews, one who turned 6 today, and the other is 3. Both are over-the-top in love with my SGT and I cannot visit without bringing it along. Well, the weather is sh*t here right now, and LuLu is sleeping until spring. When the 6 year old complained about me not bringing LuLu, I gave him his b-day present.

A 1/8 scale die cast SGT in black, and I was immediately forgiven. Looks like kids of all ages love this car as much as I do.

My 3 year old niece told me that I had a pretty car. I told her that it was a fast car and she didn't grasp the concept until I told her it was like "Stickers" from the movie Cars. Then she said "thats a fast car don't get any speeding tickets". I wonder how she knows about speeding?

Adam SGT3670

That's a good story.

I had a group of young teenagers take a bunch of photos with their cell phones the other day. One kid kept saying, "Cool car Man." .... I seem to find that I get more compliments from men who know about the Shelby name. A lot of the women around just say, "that's a nice shiny black car."

Archived