TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For the Birmingham people...

Milstang

I like taking pix at The Summit, but it was packed at lunch today. I can't imagine what it'll be like on Sunday.

I also like the spot in front of the Barber Museum, but there's nothing to eat out there.

I used to take pix on top of the 4th Ave parking deck at Children's Hospital, but I don't work there any more and I don't know that we can easily get in and out on the weekend.

Railroad Reservation Park ain't bad.

I vote for Hooters. Is anyone opposed to Hooters? I like the wide open parking lot (at least that is what I am telling my wife). I'll be there at 1:00 if anyone want to join me.

I am not opposed to anywhere, just trying to lock something down.

I vote for Hooters. Is anyone opposed to Hooters? I like the wide open parking lot (at least that is what I am telling my wife). I'll be there at 1:00 if anyone want to join me.

I am not opposed to anywhere, just trying to lock something down.

Sounds good, see there!

Hey Birmingham Guys,

I enjoyed meeting all of you. Thanks to Brad for taking photos, and Brian, I wish you the best on your upcoming deployment. Thanks again for serving our country.

All you guys have nice rides, but I think Brian's takes "best in show"!

Here are a few shots from today:

2098595145_002b154230_o.jpg

2098585277_09eb4d5c4b.jpg

2098584123_3ecedae2df.jpg

2099335404_45dd1c436a_o.jpg

2099347402_4c2af21c15.jpg

Hey Birmingham Guys,

I enjoyed meeting all of you. Thanks to Brad for taking photos, and Brian, I wish you the best on your upcoming deployment. Thanks again for serving our country.

All you guys have nice rides, but I think Brian's takes "best in show"!

Well I don't know about that last part but it was definitely great to meet all of you! That was a lot of fun and I look forward to getting to do more stuff with you guys when I get back. I will have to post some pictures later as I have to go visit family now.

:)

Archived