TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Filling a car carrier to Las Vegas, Openings Available.

riharely

Here's the deal. We have an excellent enclosed transport to bring a MAX of 6 cars to Las Vegas starting in New England.

WE NEED 2-3 more cars to make it happen at that price to fill the truck

3 slots are Reserved already.

He will start picking up cars the Saturday before the 10th. Which is January 5th.

Truck will Arrive Thursday, Jan 10th to the hotel where we have our hotel tickets. He will be there by 9AM. ( I fly in at 10AM)

Truck Leaves Sunday, Jan 13th at 6PM or when full. Drop you cars and the keys at hotel and hop on the shuttle to the airport.

He will wait around with the truck and then bring the cars back in reverse order.

This company comes highly reconmended from a friend of mine who owns a motorcycle shipping company.

The equipment is all top notch. He wins truck show all the time with the truck he will be using.

MAX 6 cars on the truck (no more , no less )

You pay the shipping company directly.

$2000.00 per car, round trip.

You must meet the transport off a major highway.

No neighborhoods, the truck is way too big.

When you call me, I will give you the company's web site to check out the equipment.

I will get him to send me the contract and insurance and will scan it and post it on my personal web site.

TRIP ROUTE

He plans to avoid the weather as much as possible so he will pick up 3 cars in Providence, RI

then head south along 95...

Maybe through PA on 75 and 81......

Head to Memphis , TN and then West to Las Vegas.

That opens up cars up and down 95, and on the way to PA, TN, VA etc.

Call me on my cell phone

Tim Petit

401-263-3037

NO EMAILS, NO PMS. PLEASE !

First come, first serve

no whinners. NO deals for half trips. Please don't pull my chain.

I make ZERO on this deal, I'm paying the same price you are so I'll give you the facts, you decide.

PS by the way, you owe me dinner in Vegas.

3 spots filled already? gee, let me guess, Adam, Roger and Little Timmy :o ..........glad this thing isnt 6 months away, no telling what you could come up with given that much time. :huh:

Enjoy. :D

Sounds like a great idea....as long as the guy who drove Rogers car here isnt the driver, otherwise the cars wont get to LV till Valentines Day. :lol:

3 spots filled already? gee, let me guess, Adam, Roger and Little Timmy :o ..........glad this thing isnt 6 months away, no telling what you could come up with given that much time. :huh:

Enjoy. :D

Sounds like a great idea....as long as the guy who drove Rogers car here isnt the driver, otherwise the cars wont get to LV till Valentines Day. :lol:

Yep. 3 tw in Rhode Island , one in MA so far.

guaranted to arrive Jan 10th

Yep. 3 tw in Rhode Island , one in MA so far.

guaranted to arrive Jan 10th

thats what moving companies tell their customers everyday, lol. ;)

Regardless of how far south he drives first, guaranteeing cross country delivery in the middle of Winter in a week is a crap shoot. I bet his contract has a "bad weather" waiver, the speech goes something like this:

"we couldnt risk damaging your property by driving in the bad weather, we only guaranty delivery provided the weather is not prohibitive to safe travel."

sorry guys, just having a little fun. cant wait to see the photos from your awesome trip.

ENJOY.

NO EMAILS, NO PMS. PLEASE !

No e-mails or PM's. Are you boys trying hide something? Perhaps from your wife's? What kind of corporate policy is this. LOL Are you sure this isn't the AOSATCo.This sounds like Adam O'Dwyer Shelby Auto Transport Co. I'm calling corporate, e-mailing corporate and PMing corperate :P If nothing else it sounds like we'll be well represented in the SGT's.

Dave

No e-mails or PM's. Are you boys trying hide something? Perhaps from your wife's? What kind of corporate policy is this. LOL Are you sure this isn't the AOSATCo.This sounds like Adam O'Dwyer Shelby Auto Transport Co. I'm calling corporate, e-mailing corporate and PMing corperate :P If nothing else it sounds like we'll be well represented in the SGT's.

Dave

+1! Sounds like a money making machine to me too! The wife would never go for that @ $2K per car, Unless you have Michael Morris and his SuperSnake money you shouldn't be going! LMAO!!!!

Dave

too funny !!

I can't wait to see pictures of all this !

Now..if the driver gets there before all of you........well....what happens in Vegas stays in vegas :D :D :P

Dave

That is funny Dave. I can tell you that this trip will erase my Tulsa planned trip. It will leave me with the All Ford Nationals in Carlise and one other big event on the East Coast. I'm gonna make sure Christmas is VERY GOOD to my honey of 34 years! ;)

Adam's wife on the other hand ........... :blink: Let's just say that trailer will hold a nice size bed in it :lol::lol::lol:

That is funny Dave. I can tell you that this trip will erase my Tulsa planned trip. It will leave me with the All Ford Nationals in Carlise and one other big event on the East Coast. I'm gonna make sure Christmas is VERY GOOD to my honey of 34 years! ;)

Adam's wife on the other hand ........... :blink: Let's just say that trailer will hold a nice size bed in it :lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to mustang week?

Boy you guys are BRUTAL!

I'm understanding how it is to be Amy, John or BUD.

Geez.

I'm not sure who was kidding but, here are the facts.

I'm NOT making a penny OR getting a free ride. I'm paying 2k like everyone. Our discounted prices elsewhere were as high as $3600.00. Real numbers. Think about the cost of diesel today.... It is Higher than 93 octane. I just want to get my car there. It should be a "once in a lifetime" experience.

The reason for no e-mails or PMs is that I don't type too fast and don't want to answer any questions from "SHOPPERS" hiding behind e-mail. Lord knows I do enought of that at work...

OK, Pony up boys and girls. We need more cars!

Later,

Tim

Roger so yall are taking your own cars!!! thats awesome!!! looking like i might have a surprise for you guys in LA. i will let yall know tomorrow, but remember im still the Godfather of the SGT Mafia and i make things happen :lol:

and let me know where yall are staying in LA. looks like i might need a place

michael morris

Boy you guys are BRUTAL!

I'm understanding how it is to be Amy, John or BUD.

Geez.

I'm not sure who was kidding but, here are the facts.

I'm NOT making a penny OR getting a free ride. I'm paying 2k like everyone. Our discounted prices elsewhere were as high as $3600.00. Real numbers. Think about the cost of diesel today.... It is Higher than 93 octane. I just want to get my car there. It should be a "once in a lifetime" experience.

The reason for no e-mails or PMs is that I don't type too fast and don't want to answer any questions from "SHOPPERS" hiding behind e-mail. Lord knows I do enought of that at work...

OK, Pony up boys and girls. We need more cars!

Later,

Tim

Tim,

Sorry if you took offense to the post, it was all in good fun. I never implied that you were making any money. It was mostly about razzing Adam. I know the price is an incredible deal! We were quoted 3000.00 to ship our car from Vegas one way to Seattle, before Shelby stepped in and did the home delivery's. If I really had a problem with it, which I don't, I'd send you a PM.

It's all good my friend, see you in Vegas!!!! :)

Dave

Roger so yall are taking your own cars!!! thats awesome!!! looking like i might have a surprise for you guys in LA. i will let yall know tomorrow, but remember im still the Godfather of the SGT Mafia and i make things happen :lol:

and let me know where yall are staying in LA. looks like i might need a place

michael morris

Not 100% sure Michael. We need 3 more cars to fill the truck from the Northeast. If that happens the cars are going. As far as a hotel in LA check this link. Looks like Adam signed us in for this location. Seems like a good and safe deal. Would be nice to have a Red SS with the caravan ;)

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=13525

I will be a Carlise hope to see Adam and you But I meant this http://www.mustangweek.com/

Don't think I'll be attending. The Birthday Bash puts a major financial crimp in next years plans. But I never rule anything out.

Tim,

Sorry if you took offense to the post, it was all in good fun. I never implied that you were making any money. It was mostly about razzing Adam. I know the price is an incredible deal! We were quoted 3000.00 to ship our car from Vegas one way to Seattle, before Shelby stepped in and did the home delivery's. If I really had a problem with it, which I don't, I'd send you a PM.

It's all good my friend, see you in Vegas!!!! :)

Dave

OK thanks.We are good. see you in Vegas.

The hauler is full! Thanks to everyone responding. We will continue to take a standby list on a first come first serve basis. Please contact RIHarley (Tim) for details. See you in Vegas!

Thanks Tim. :)

Who is on your car carrier ?

Rick,

Tim, Adam, Steve, John from PA, Tom from NJ from Stangs, and me.

Congrats guys. See you on the track !

Archived