TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Precious is all dressed up....

ShelbyPilot

As the name indicates I am in the SoCal area. I am willing to share my Shelby GT/SC with a Birthday Bash ticket holder that is flying in and doesn't have a guest. I am very familar with the LA and Vegas areas. Precious and I could save you the boredom and cost of a non-SHelby rental. If you are interested please send me a PM or email.

Looking for any Team Shelby member but for some reason I am not able start a new topic in the general discussion area.

As the name indicates I am in the SoCal area. I am willing to share my Shelby GT/SC with a Birthday Bash ticket holder that is flying in and doesn't have a guest. I am very familar with the LA and Vegas areas. Precious and I could save you the boredom and cost of a non-SHelby rental. If you are interested please send me a PM or email.

Looking for any Team Shelby member but for some reason I am not able start a new topic in the general discussion area.

Cool offer! I wish I had known before I made my tickets direct to LAS.

Hey try the Team Shelby site again and let me know what happens!

:mellow:

First of all, not trying to hijack socal's post, or steal his potential ticket. ;-) But, I too would like to make the same offer as socal, next in line after he gets his ticket. I am planning to do the LA to LV run. After the BD bash, I am leaving my car off at the mod shop to have a few tweaks done.

Archived