TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT/SC 5056

mgheroy

I picked up my car, which had been done for about a week, at SA last Wednesday and drove it a couple of hundred miles while out there on business before returning it to SA on Friday to be tagged for shipment to Indiana. Everyone was most helpful, and I was happy to have selected Museum Delivery. One thing- when they recommend that you drive through the Valley of Fire State Park, saying that it's a spot wher you can "unload the suspension", be advised that there are a coule of places where you can unload the whole car! Lots of fun, undampened by the rain on Friday.

I expected shipment to take a couple of weeks at the very least but was pleasantly surprised when my dealer called this afternoon and said that the truck would be here tomorrow!

I guess that there's something to being near the end of the line (of 2007's). Of course, it snowed like mad yesterday and all of the roads are loaded with salt (one look at the forecast and I decided to forgo driving the car home). Somehow, I don't think that will stop me from driving it, even though its Big Brothers are put away for the Winter.

Mike Heroy

CSX4045

1967 GT500 #841

1968 GT500 #389

CSM5056

I picked up my car, which had been done for about a week, at SA last Wednesday and drove it a couple of hundred miles while out there on business before returning it to SA on Friday to be tagged for shipment to Indiana. Everyone was most helpful, and I was happy to have selected Museum Delivery. One thing- when they recommend that you drive through the Valley of Fire State Park, saying that it's a spot wher you can "unload the suspension", be advised that there are a coule of places where you can unload the whole car! Lots of fun, undampened by the rain on Friday.

I expected shipment to take a couple of weeks at the very least but was pleasantly surprised when my dealer called this afternoon and said that the truck would be here tomorrow!

I guess that there's something to being near the end of the line (of 2007's). Of course, it snowed like mad yesterday and all of the roads are loaded with salt (one look at the forecast and I decided to forgo driving the car home). Somehow, I don't think that will stop me from driving it, even though its Big Brothers are put away for the Winter.

Mike Heroy

CSX4045

1967 GT500 #841

1968 GT500 #389

CSM5056

:) The FUN has just begun, Be sure to post some pics soon.

CLINK B)

What r u doing? staying up to watch it snow? you know, if you watch it, it takes longer to go away!

Get some sleep. ......at nighttime! :D ;)

[/quote

SNow? come on, I drove peaches (the 08 S-GT vert, not my hertz) in the snow yesterday-she had a great time!

Archived