TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Photo Shoot: '68 G.T.350 & '07 GT/SC

TheMustangSource

Way cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pair of Automobiles and high quality photos.

I was at Barber on Saturday, you guys must have made a Sunday visit. Let me know when you get ready for a multi SGT Central Alabama photoshoot.

PS: Brian, those silver razors are NICE.

Awesome pair of Automobiles and high quality photos.

I was at Barber on Saturday, you guys must have made a Sunday visit. Let me know when you get ready for a multi SGT Central Alabama photoshoot.

PS: Brian, those silver razors are NICE.

I believe those are chrome Razors.

I believe those are chrome Razors.

Nope, silver ones...I just keep them really clean. :lol:

Hey Brad! Great pics. Brian, car looks great! But guys...why didn't you call me? You know you needed a white car in the pics!

It was on Sunday and Brad arranged for it all. I would love to get together with as many local people before I leave again. I was going to start a thread about maybe sometime this coming weekend. Meeting someplace for lunch/dinner and get as many of us together as we could.

The gentleman with the GT 350 was VERY nice. We talked for quite awhile and he told me he was the 4th owner of the car. He has had it since at least the early 80's. I let him drive my car briefly and he came back saying, "What is the phrase I am looking for....I WANT one!" Best comment I could have had from him. He offered me the chance to drive his car...I told him I didn't want to even breathe on it.

We took well over 530+ pictures so I am looking forward to some new wallpaper for my computer. :D

Nope, silver ones...I just keep them really clean. :lol:

It was on Sunday and Brad arranged for it all. I would love to get together with as many local people before I leave again. I was going to start a thread about maybe sometime this coming weekend. Meeting someplace for lunch/dinner and get as many of us together as we could.

We took well over 530+ pictures so I am looking forward to some new wallpaper for my computer. :D

Let me know so I can arrange this weekend's schedule. I would think around lunch would be better, for photographic purposes. Weather looks to be good. Also, I will contact some of the other locals (I have contact info for two more white ones, plus SHLB monitors this site as well) when you have a time and a place in mind. And Brad might want to attend.

And thank goodness for digital cameras.

How did the engine ID get scratched up? Is it going to be replaced?

robin

Yes it was that way when I first saw it. No idea what happened but I will order another one soon...just have to contact Bud. I think he is the miracle worker when it comes to ID's...or is it John?

:blink:

Brian-

What do your plates say?

Nothing yet...but I will be getting some new ones in January.

It probably happend during the museum tour. Someone saw your car, got jealous and keyed your engine plaque. Or maybe it was an anti-war protester

That would be my luck. I had a mixed return when I returned from Afghanistan. :blink:

Archived