TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blog article site with 3 videos of shelby

Some nice audio, but are they both lame or what!?

I mean, really... she's overjoyed she could drive it at all and he drives and shifts like a city kid who once read about cars and was told he should pretend he knows what to do. Barf!

There were more rpm in the driveway than on the road. Cars.com... hmmmm, I'll have to remember them when I don't want to know squat about a car. :doh:

:hysterical:

<edit:> I grew up a city kid too, but actually loved cars, ...not as a curiosity, but as a driver ;-) Good thing Ford told them how to use the ignition key. Those articles were so lame it's actually aggrevating that such morons get to drive a GT500... that must be what's ticking me right now.. need my meds again...whew... feeling better now :)

Guest evilchris

Wow. In that third video that blinker is really loud. Maybe it was getting a little low on blinker fluid.

I've noticed s197 blinker relays are a lot louder than my 5.0's.

I don't use 'em.

Vids: they shouldn't sell Shelby's to people like that. She stands there while he revs the piss out of it and looks like she's watching the grass grow. :banghead:

Then - the shifting.... :banghead:

Then - the filthy exhaust tip... :banghead:

Awful. Yuppies in a Shelby. :finger:

I don't use 'em.

Vids: they shouldn't sell Shelby's to people like that. She stands there while he revs the piss out of it and looks like she's watching the grass grow. :banghead:

Then - the shifting.... :banghead:

Then - the filthy exhaust tip... :banghead:

Awful. Yuppies in a Shelby. :finger:

..well, it's a nice car and feels good, better than my Honda ...and I like the 'wheeeee-wheeeee' sound the black thingy makes when you push on the what-cha-ma-call-it ...what did they call that, honey? Oh, and you shift it into that #1 spot and it goes... just like my Honda, but my Honda sure is easier on my Visa card hehehehe... and it didn't explode or nothin' when there were other cars in front of us. Ok, step on it honey... yeah, step on it .. thanks, honey, I thought that little bug might pooo on the carpet... but you got it, my hero! You mean step on the what-cha-ma-call-it pedal thingy? You know, that thing... Oooops, we're home already! Wow, what a nice car! It was such fun and all.

<Sheesh! if I ever get like that I told wifey to set me up for the long dirt nap! :drool::boring::rip: >

That was the most stupid thing ever.... Only an idiot (former honduh owner) would free rev an engine too the fuel cut-off.

The only good out of it were 2 things.

1-The sound of the shift tone.

2-the rumble can actually be hard inside the car.

Also note. They will not want to make boost without a load. It will, But only breif if at all..

:hysterical: Great posts, guys! :hysterical:

Why in the hell is someone who says, "For the record, I'm not a car person." writing car reviews? :doh:

I suspect cars.com's target audience are the 'car-challenged' who can identify with such moronic comments. :shrug:

I mean I would have even been satisfied if he even got in it a little at 2-grand in third -- just to hear it pull a bit, but nooooo, it was a total french fry run! :rant:

What a waste of a test drive. :banghead:

At least they didn't comment on how well the widshield wipers worked or the nice tone of the horn.

I wonder.... Is car moron bashing PC? Ethical? Do car morons hang together? Are there car moron clubs? Activists? Lobyists? Those that stand up for the rights of car morons? Websites called Car Morons Unleashed? :hysterical:

Brings back memories of an eval that a major consumer testing company (yeah, that one) did of a Ferrari 365GTB whay back when. They really liked the car but could not 'recommend it' because the trunk space was so much smaller that other cars of similar size. :doh:

Wow. In that third video that blinker is really loud. Maybe it was getting a little low on blinker fluid.

RP, I love it ... I got a good chuckle out of that one! :lol:

Archived