TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood pin Plates

AstroDan

Can you order just the plates, either Shelby or plain without buying the entire kit?

I think they would look great on my black beauty!

B)

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...0pin%20kit.aspx

They actually come with Billet posts and nicer pins and cables to, it doesn't stop with the plates :)

Surprised, unless I missed it, no one has mentioned these:

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...0pin%20kit.aspx

I did awhile ago Jeff. Figures, after I ordered and installed the Shelby naturally finished pins they came out with these. I'm contemplating ordering a set of Black just for the plates and then selling the remainder of the new kit with the naturally finished plates on the car now :(

They actually come with Billet posts and nicer pins and cables to, it doesn't stop with the plates :)

OK. The pins and cable looked the same in the pic. I guess it's worth $100+!

Thanks for your responses

You know, Christmas IS just around the corner! :D

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

I did awhile ago Jeff. Figures, after I ordered and installed the Shelby naturally finished pins they came out with these. I'm contemplating ordering a set of Black just for the plates and then selling the remainder of the new kit with the naturally finished plates on the car now :(

Roger, what's a another $104 bucks on that SGT of yours, it is not like that would put you over the edge or anything! I do love your car!

Which ones did you end up installing, Roger? The Shelby logo or plain?

Which ones did you end up installing, Roger? The Shelby logo or plain?

Ended up with the Shelby logo only. But I just may have my black plates before I go to the Bash. I say maybe. Just love the look of the black with the other things I have going on with the car. don't get me wrong, I love the billet hood pins! Quality pices. Something about the black though :)

Swede, at this point I've been over the edge for a long time. Thanks for the complitment on the car. When I return from the Bash I'll post up some pics of everything I've been working on for the last 3-4 months.

Roger

Ended up with the Shelby logo only. But I just may have my black plates before I go to the Bash. I say maybe. Just love the look of the black with the other things I have going on with the car. don't get me wrong, I love the billet hood pins! Quality pices. Something about the black though :)

Roger

Roger- The black plates go with the color of you car. The black plates look good I think I'm going to get me a pair!

I like the look of the billet also, but like you I was intrigued by the black. I kind of like the black anodized Shelby fuel filler door also. May just have to part with the cash

Is that in the Winter catalog? Does it have the rivets as the rear block off. I hope not............because I just purchased another mod. :lol::lol::lol: My wife is going to kill me! :blink:

Archived