TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby wait is killing me.

Redskin28

The Vin locater changed today reading your car has arrived. I feel like the kid in the back seat how much longer MOM.

What was your wait after it arrived ours is not going to the mode shop. I am also from N California so it does not need to take the slow boat or train to china to get home.

Would love to see this thing before Xmass.

The Vin locater changed today reading your car has arrived. I feel like the kid in the back seat how much longer MOM.

What was your wait after it arrived ours is not going to the mode shop. I am also from N California so it does not need to take the slow boat or train to china to get home.

Would love to see this thing before Xmass.

Redskin, although you've been a member since September, I hadn't had the pleasure to welcome you yet; so welcome.

As for the wait, well, many of us had gone through the agony, especially with mods, but it really is worth it. Keep posting on these forums, read a lot, learn a lot and research a lot. That will help keep you busy and pass the time. Plus, it will also allow you to change your mod list about 500 times. Oh, and take a visit to SAI at least once. That will give you a great feel for why it is worth the wait.

It's well worth the wait. I know that's easy for me to say but really the truth. :)

The ol PSDS.......PRE-SHELBY-DELIVERY-SYNDROME! Was a big topic here ....back in the day!

It has hit us all (who ordered cars) at one time or another.

A trip to SAI (if you can) would definately help.

When I was suffering this affliction, it was Spring and all I could think about were all the nice driving days slipping away.

Now, my SGT is in hybernation for the Winter and my angst is starting up all over again.

PSBWS.......PUT-SHELBY-to-BED-for-WINTER-SYNDROME!

can you say Easter Sunday! <_<

Well my PSDS comes and goes... I have other projects around the house my wife keeps reminding me of, that seems to help keep my mind off the Shelby.

My car was delivered to SAI on 10/23, it was converted on 11/29 and is going through QA now. I was told I should see my car at the dealership in 7 to 10 days… Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be over with soon.

Well my PSDS comes and goes... I have other projects around the house my wife keeps reminding me of, that seems to help keep my mind off the Shelby.

My car was delivered to SAI on 10/23, it was converted on 11/29 and is going through QA now. I was told I should see my car at the dealership in 7 to 10 days… Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be over with soon.

take my advice and work really hard on those "honey do" jobs now....when the car arrives things around the house seem to not get done.....ask my wife!

Archived