TEAM SHELBY FORUM

12-3-07, HOOD SCOOP FIX

MAP

I thought I remember that there was a promise floating around about a new/final/improved scoop fix, that was supposed to be released today. Anybody have any info?

MAP

you need to call John at SAI to get it going.

My new scoop should be in my dealer's hands tomorrow !! wahooooooooooooooooo !!!! (Thanks John )

My mechanic is going to rivet it in. He is 100% comfortable doing it per their instructions. ( He "says" he does alot of rivet work " )

Only thing worrying me is that dream I had about it...walked in to see my car ..and he says " whoops..sorry...I missed my marks...." There were two holes in front of the scoop haha !

I was told by John that he would be shipping my new hood scoop up to me in Canada. I'm hoping that he has not forgotten - I figured I'd sit quietly and be patient.

Besides, if I do any more complaining...they may send my tickets (Birthday bash) back!!!

:unsure:

Sue, please let us know IMMEDIATELY once you've had yours installed! I am very eager to see photos once you have a chance to post!!!

I'm leaving to Disneyland Wednesday night....perhaps when I get back from my trip I'll see photos of your new "perfect-fitting" scoop...and I'll have a note from UPS to go pick mine up!

I was told by John that he would be shipping my new hood scoop up to me in Canada. I'm hoping that he has not forgotten - I figured I'd sit quietly and be patient.

Besides, if I do any more complaining...they may send my tickets (Birthday bash) back!!!

:unsure:

Sue, please let us know IMMEDIATELY once you've had yours installed! I am very eager to see photos once you have a chance to post!!!

I'm leaving to Disneyland Wednesday night....perhaps when I get back from my trip I'll see photos of your new "perfect-fitting" scoop...and I'll have a note from UPS to go pick mine up!

I thought I remember that there was a promise floating around about a new/final/improved scoop fix, that was supposed to be released today. Anybody have any info?

MAP

The colder it gets in Atlanta the wider the gap in the scoop. Pretty soon i can put our Christmas cards in the gap on my way back from the mail box.

Archived