TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Powered by Ford Badges

mywickedshelby

they were some that got out early. i think AFBLUE bought some when they first came out, but dont think they are any left that are cheap.

michael morris

Your right Michael. And he is capitalizing on that. Pretty rare item.

Got 2 pair when blueoval industries was selling them for $49 each. I sold 1 pair on ebay. It was a 7 day bid, but I stopped it after 1 day when the bid price went over $300. I know they have gone for more than $400 on ebay. I was amazed at how popular they were/are.

Holding on to my 2nd pair. Never know when I might need some replacements down the road.

Got 2 pair when blueoval industries was selling them for $49 each. I sold 1 pair on ebay. It was a 7 day bid, but I stopped it after 1 day when the bid price went over $300. I know they have gone for more than $400 on ebay. I was amazed at how popular they were/are.

Holding on to my 2nd pair. Never know when I might need some replacements down the road.

saving them for retirement 'eh? :D

Yeah, these have popped up before and I saw a GT with these on last summer. Like everything else there is always a way to sneak these out, aka theft, either where they are made, at distribution, or even at the night cleaning contractor at the SAI shop! Who knows. With these things going for $250-$350 a pop sure to tempt someone! Don't forget the scoops that have come up on ebay going for $800-$900! Makes me more afraid to leave it parked anywhere...forget stripping tires take the badges!

Yeah, these have popped up before and I saw a GT with these on last summer. Like everything else there is always a way to sneak these out, aka theft, either where they are made, at distribution, or even at the night cleaning contractor at the SAI shop! Who knows. With these things going for $250-$350 a pop sure to tempt someone! Don't forget the scoops that have come up on ebay going for $800-$900! Makes me more afraid to leave it parked anywhere...forget stripping tires take the badges!

Sounds like our SGT's are worth more parted out that sold whole! :huh:

:D

Archived