TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who Got Tickets to Mr. Shelby's Birthday Bash?

clark17357

Anyone want to split a ticket, or take me as your guest.

I HAVE A SINGLE FOR THE BDAY BASH!!!!!................ANYONE?

only 4 left, anyone?

Anyone want to split a ticket, or take me as your guest.

I HAVE A SINGLE FOR THE BDAY BASH!!!!!................ANYONE?

only 4 left, anyone?

only 1 left?

ok, guess not......thanks anyway <_<

British Columbia

to

VEGAS!

Purchased tickets for myself and my wife - when it said that there were 24 left. I actually bought two (not thinking clearly) and when I got back from the office, I had been refunded one ticket.

I read through things and...to my happy suprise...found that we only had to pay $699 for the both of us to attend!

This shoudl be fun. We were planning to go tour SAI in early January anyway, so this should be a big bonus!

...especially if Amy decides to raffle off a super charger upgrade package ....and we somehow win the draw!

:rolleyes:

...especially if Amy decides to raffle off a super charger upgrade package ....and we somehow win the draw!

:rolleyes:

Todd, That's not going to work. We already have a SC. LOL If you're going to dream, dream big, I heard that Amy is going to be raffling off MM's 08 SS. :o I think Bud came up with the idea. SHHHH don't anybody tell Michael though. I think he'll be pretty surprised.

:lol:

Dave

Congrats to all who is going. Its going to be a blast!!!!!! Going to be nice to see old (NOT "OLD" LOL) friends again and time to meet and make new ones!!!!!! CYA all in January!!!!!!!! ummmmm wait a sec---Adam is coming too? I better go check to see if I have any vacation days left!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :P :P :lol: :D

Bud

Congrats to all who is going. Its going to be a blast!!!!!! Going to be nice to see old (NOT "OLD" LOL) friends again and time to meet and make new ones!!!!!! CYA all in January!!!!!!!! ummmmm wait a sec---Adam is coming too? I better go check to see if I have any vacation days left!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :P :P :lol: :D

Bud

Bud,

I will be in Las Vegas for Carroll's 85th birthday bash and look forward to finally meeting the Shelby crew. I have my 08 SGT/SC conv. there and would really really really appreciate it if it can be done for the celebration. I can't take the time off work to drive out and back from New York. I'll call you tomorrow for an update. Thanks, Rick

Todd, That's not going to work. We already have a SC. LOL If you're going to dream, dream big, I heard that Amy is going to be raffling off MM's 08 SS. :o I think Bud came up with the idea. SHHHH don't anybody tell Michael though. I think he'll be pretty surprised.

Dave

Wow - that is thinking much bigger!

Actually, since Jan 11th will be a dinner AND the launch of the KR500...hmm, perhaps Amy can suprise us and give away the KR500 to one lucky b-day bash goer?

Dave, remind me again where you are from? NW area, no?

Dave, remind me again where you are from? NW area, no?

Todd, Yes we live in the NW. Mountlake Terrace to be exact, about 10 min north of Seattle, right off I-5. It will be great to meet you and your wife.

Dave

Dave

to late. im going to drive it while im there. hoping parts come in and it a SS, if not going to drive it as a stripe delete GT500. either way C YALL IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!

michael morris

Archived