TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Did you know this?

RogerS

I didn't.

I figured out what the little strap on the sides of the front seats are for. The bottom part of the strap has a metal tab that's magnetic. If you pull the tab loose from the seat, you can put your seatbelt under the strap. It becomes easier for when you buckle up. :blink:

I didn't.

I figured out what the little strap on the sides of the front seats are for. The bottom part of the strap has a metal tab that's magnetic. If you pull the tab loose from the seat, you can put your seatbelt under the strap. It becomes easier for when you buckle up. :blink:

We have a seatbelt? :huh:

:D

I didn't.

you know if you would have had a good salesman he would have told you that!! maybe next your salesman will know his product and delivery the car better!! :lol:

michael morris

you know if you would have had a good salesman he would have told you that!! maybe next your salesman will know his product and delivery the car better!! :lol:

michael morris

I didn't want to confuse my saleman anymore than he already was...he kept "telling" me about how it was a GT350 and had 350 hp.....I knew real quick that I better do my "own" homework....of course on the other hand I feel like I got a really good deal simply because he didn't know what he was talking about! Boy I bet if he had known about the seatbelt strap I would of had to pay another $2500! All kidding aside, he was a good guy, just a little confused....Cg :unsure:

michael morris

There will be no NEXT salesman so you better read up on this stuff! :P

Interesting. I had not noticed the strap. It sure will help an old guy get his seatbelt buckled up. Unfortunately we are having our first measurable snow fall of the season so I will not be buckling up any time soon. Yeah, I know some of you have never seen snow.

Interesting. I had not noticed the strap. It sure will help an old guy get his seatbelt buckled up. Unfortunately we are having our first measurable snow fall of the season so I will not be buckling up any time soon. Yeah, I know some of you have never seen snow.

Snow...I saw that once.... :o

That would actually be a neat picture to clear out the snow on your driveway. Then pull the car out and take a quick pic...and put it back in real fast. The white car would look nice in a winter wonderland.

I am just south of you (Omaha).

Want to trade snow for ice? I have seen a few tree limbs come down this morning.

Fortunately, we do not need to get out today.

:lol::lol:

.....guess I should read the owners manual sometime......Cg ;)

No . . . don't ever even kid around about reading the owner's manual. Some things are best left undisturbed. After all, nobody has ever done that . . . and lived anyway. :lol: Jim

Does it pull straight out..? Mine is on there fairly tight.

It's more like a snap. Located at the bottom of the seat frame on the outside. Just pop it off, slide the belt under there and pop it back on. The 05-06 were magnetic from what I understand. Mine was on there pretty tight also.

It's more like a snap. Located at the bottom of the seat frame on the outside. Just pop it off, slide the belt under there and pop it back on. The 05-06 were magnetic from what I understand. Mine was on there pretty tight also.

Opps. I thought the 07's were magnetic, so I'll pulled and pulled then the snap broke.

Opps. Opps.

Well, now I can get the seat belt in there. :lol::lol:

Archived