TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures of 08 SGT w/ Rear Spoiler

ngnear_merged

I bit the bullet and had the Shelby spoiler installed on my 08 SGT.

Here are a few pictures for those thinking about the spoiler.

I would like to post other pictures but he photo files sizes are too large.

I had these posted on Team Shelby. Someone told me that many of you do not visit that site.

I like it!

Very nice, I have a vista blue coming soon, SAI will not install that spoiler, unfortunately, only the GT. Did you purchase it from SPP? Do you know if this spoiler can be added to the registry?

I had the dealer install the spoiler as soon as the car hit the lot. It is on the dealer invoice as dealer installed. This is better than owner installed at a later date with no documentation or who or when the spoiler was added. I am not sure if or how it would show up on the Shelby registry.

I had the dealer install the spoiler as soon as the car hit the lot. It is on the dealer invoice as dealer installed. This is better than owner installed at a later date with no documentation or who or when the spoiler was added. I am not sure if or how it would show up on the Shelby registry.

Spoiler looks great !

Looks great-I did the same thing with my car. :)

Archived