TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How manyGT-H's still out there

GT-H 227

I have been told that about 15 are totaled or wrecked. Executives (Ford, HERTZ & Shelby) most likely have some to include a couple of 5 speeds.

If this is true, it only leaves about 480 or so for the general public.

I plan to keep tracking and try to quantafy some of this information. This is what is really cool about these renetals. Locating history..

i heard that 13 were totalled 2 were in the process of being considered as totalled ford kept 20 something hertz kept in the teens. we were looking at 451 able to be sold

Interesting. Do you or anyone you know who would know the numbers of the totaled cars and what numbers were kept by executives? Also, can it be verified if there were some 5 speeds.

Interesting. Do you or anyone you know who would know the numbers of the totaled cars and what numbers were kept by executives? Also, can it be verified if there were some 5 speeds.

HEY HAROLD. I DONT KNOW ANYONE AT THE MOMENT BUT I DO KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO MIGHT KNOW WHO TO CONTACT. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I FIND ANYTHING.

i heard that 13 were totalled 2 were in the process of being considered as totalled ford kept 20 something hertz kept in the teens. we were looking at 451 able to be sold

Guys don't forget that Hertz let 23 independant Hertz dealers have a car. They are not required to turn the car back into Hertz. I rented #409 this summer from one of the independant dealers and he told me he would not sell his car. Amy with Shelby also confirmed the story of 23 Hertz independants getting a car. I don't know what all of them will do but some are surely going to keep the car.

GT-H 417 Texas

Archived