TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heated Seats Question

jaydub Mach1

They get plenty warm before they shut off. They shut off just about the time you start to squirm because they are getting too warm. Takes about 1 min before you start feeling the heat.

First car ive ever had with heated seats and I love them. I had frost on the windshield thins morning and I was more then warm before the frost even started to melt. Though I must add I have a friend with an expedition with A/C seats and I those are also great in the summer. Wish the SGT had those.

First car ive ever had with heated seats and I love them. I had frost on the windshield thins morning and I was more then warm before the frost even started to melt. Though I must add I have a friend with an expedition with A/C seats and I those are also great in the summer. Wish the SGT had those.

A/C seats,WOW that's an option I've never heard about!We have come a long way,30 years ago you still had a foot pump for the windshield squirters on some real cheap Chrysler products!WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY !

My expedition has those too-I like them when you first get in annd the leather is hot. my wife hates them-she says they make her feel like she peed her pants.

Heated seat? Who's driving their car in the winter anyway? <_<

Ugh...I officially will be switching to the Taurus today. :-( I will be taking the car out for one last run, of so I say, and then it's under the cover.

Sometimes I REALLY hate winter....

Mine's been officially "put away" since Tuesday when we got the snow and the local road crews who seemingly don't know what the heck a plow is for, drove around and heavily salted all the roads :angry:

My expedition has those too-I like them when you first get in annd the leather is hot. my wife hates them-she says they make her feel like she peed her pants.

Mine's been officially "put away" since Tuesday when we got the snow and the local road crews who seemingly don't know what the heck a plow is for, drove around and heavily salted all the roads :angry:

Aww...yeah, I haven't driven it since last week more because we had plans that required my wife's car. Such is life in the great white north!

Archived