TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT already gone,For sale now are the Floormats unused in wrapper and the Unlocked Brenspeed X-cal II

07SHELBY GT

I have no Idea what these floor mats are worth,Had I not been raped when selling it to a dealer I would have left them with the car so entertaining offers on these.Second is I backed out the Brenspeed tune so the X-cal II is unlocked and ready to go with all the SGT specific tunes,Tuner is like new Cost $380 new make offer on it also,And believe me it makes a difference!Also left the Flowmaster axle backs on the car and kept the super low mile FRPP mufflers,They are also like new,Offers on those as well,Would have reinstalled them and kept the Flows but it's like 35 degrees out today and that was not happening!

I have no Idea what these floor mats are worth,Had I not been raped when selling it to a dealer I would have left them with the car so entertaining offers on these.Second is I backed out the Brenspeed tune so the X-cal II is unlocked and ready to go with all the SGT specific tunes,Tuner is like new Cost $380 new make offer on it also,And believe me it makes a difference!Also left the Flowmaster axle backs on the car and kept the super low mile FRPP mufflers,They are also like new,Offers on those as well,Would have reinstalled them and kept the Flows but it's like 35 degrees out today and that was not happening!

CALL ME ABOUT THE MATS AND TUNER.

THANKS

STEVE

609 635-6000

CALL ME ABOUT THE MATS AND TUNER.

THANKS

STEVE

609 635-6000

Seems as if all things except the factory FRPP axle back mufflers are spoken for,If anything falls through I'll repost.

Seems as if all things except the factory FRPP axle back mufflers are spoken for,If anything falls through I'll repost.

If the mats are still for sale let me know. Call me (334) 894-6278 Bob

Archived