TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 SHELBY GT FOR SALE 32.5K OBO

07SHELBY GT

Divorce forces sale of my baby.07 Shelby GT#4789,White,Silver LeMans stripes,2k miles, Ebony leather shaker 500,Mycolor lighting,Bright dash trim,Original floormats never used,No scoop issues as mine was riveted either at Shelby or Dealer before purchase,5Speed,Brenspeed tune,Flowmaster axlebacks,Still have FRPP mufflers they are like new.I feel this is a fair starting point as you cant build it for this price and this car is mint,No issues at all.32.5K OBO,I'll deal some as I still owe on it but I am already giving it away and not by choice!

Sorry to hear about your upcoming loss (the car). Your starting point is more then fair for the buyer.

P.S. : It it too late to take your wife on an alaskan cruise so she can fall over to keep you from selling the car?

Sorry to hear about your upcoming loss (the car). Your starting point is more then fair for the buyer.

P.S. : It it too late to take your wife on an alaskan cruise so she can fall over to keep you from selling the car?

Thanks about my loss(car)!As it deeply hurts because I work hard for what I have and I love this car!Don't give me any ideas on the other disposal. :lol::lol:

Sorry to hear this for you :(

Thanks Sue,#4789 has been a constant source of joy for me,The other,Let's just say things were once good,No turning back now. :(

Divorce forces sale of my baby.07 Shelby GT#4789,White,Silver LeMans stripes,2k miles, Ebony leather shaker 500,Mycolor lighting,Bright dash trim,Original floormats never used,No scoop issues as mine was riveted either at Shelby or Dealer before purchase,5Speed,Brenspeed tune,Flowmaster axlebacks,Still have FRPP mufflers they are like new.I feel this is a fair starting point as you cant build it for this price and this car is mint,No issues at all.32.5K OBO,I'll deal some as I still owe on it but I am already giving it away and not by choice!

Sorry to hear about that.

I hope everything works out and you're back on your feet in time to get a new 2008 SGT!!

Thanks about my loss(car)!As it deeply hurts because I work hard for what I have and I love this car!Don't give me any ideas on the other disposal. :lol::lol:

Thanks Sue,#4789 has been a constant source of joy for me,The other,Let's just say things were once good,No turning back now. :(

I feel your pain..............

I maybe headed in your direction.............

Goodluck! :)

So you would have to pay the rest off in cash to get out from under it?

Very fair price.

Also a word of the wise:

Try to make your marriage work, in every way. As like my brother said you very well will end up with the exact same type of woman the next time but just different looking. That is what happened to him!!!!!! Besides she already has given you runway clearance for the Shelby :) .

Very fair price.

Also a word of the wise:

Try to make your marriage work, in every way. As like my brother said you very well will end up with the exact same type of woman the next time but just different looking. That is what happened to him!!!!!! Besides she already has given you runway clearance for the Shelby :) .

:lol:

Well she's gone already,Sold to a dealer and I unfortunately had to throw some cash at it to let it go,Sucks big time.But I kept the factory in the wrap floor mats from Shelby,And the Brenspeed tune was backed out so it will to be for sale.I'm going to start another thread with this stuff for sale.Thanks everybody,I really wish i could have kept it but there will hopefully be another when I get through purchasing the home I currently reside in from the soon to be Ex,Neat huh,Since I made all the freakin' payments.

Its too bad to see it go to a dealer.They will sell it for new.But its one less thing to worry about.Good luck with your situation.

Would rather have sold to individual,But with a payoff things can get messy,I did not want to sell the car,Trust me they all had to pry the keys out of my hand,On a better note I went over my bank statements and finally figured out through a math error I had $1500 more in there than I thought!So things are looking up!Not that that much money means a whole lot,I just saw it as good fortune,Better than the other way around!

Well she's gone already,Sold to a dealer and I unfortunately had to throw some cash at it to let it go,Sucks big time.But I kept the factory in the wrap floor mats from Shelby,And the Brenspeed tune was backed out so it will to be for sale.I'm going to start another thread with this stuff for sale.Thanks everybody,I really wish i could have kept it but there will hopefully be another when I get through purchasing the home I currently reside in from the soon to be Ex,Neat huh,Since I made all the freakin' payments.

Hey it could be worse. I purchased the home and she still lives in it. It gets better though, trust me. If you have kids just remember to do what os best for them. Its tough sometimes but it is what is important.

Am Selling mine For $35,900.00 and I'll never get married again,, I say The best thing about Monday morning, you wake up and she is gone :))

Am Selling mine For $35,900.00 and I'll never get married again,, I say The best thing about Monday morning, you wake up and she is gone :))

That sucks, well maybe?

Is that what you owe on it?

I was looking on Kelly Blue book and others and they dont even list a Shelby Gt. Just 500's. Its like the car does not exist?

That sucks, well maybe?

Is that what you owe on it?

I was looking on Kelly Blue book and others and they dont even list a Shelby Gt. Just 500's. Its like the car does not exist?

no that is not what I owe on it,, that is what I'am asking :) only 5500 miles ,new hood scoop, hate to let it go , ;( thks for asking

Archived