TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So Now It's BABY Shelbys....!!!??

jaydub Mach1

Soooo...

Was 37k+ too much for my 07? :mellow:

No.

You know I thought I got a pretty good deal on my 03 F-150 SuperCrew for $12,750. It's got 54K miles.

I then heard this morning on the San Antonio radio where a local dealer (Red McCombs Ford) was selling leftover (still new) 2007 SuperCrews for $19K. I thought, man I wish I had known about that deal earlier. Maybe I would have gotten one of those instead.

Bottomline is there always going to be a better deal just around the bend. I know I could get a better deal if I waited longer, but the longer you wait the longer you don't have the car. Those that paid more and got their cars early, got to enjoy them longer than many of those that got SGTs later and paid less.

Sounds like you got a good deal and got one early to boot.

There is one honest one that is on this board, Michael Morris. The car business has been this way since Henry Ford started. Just the nature of the business, and there are plenty of mulitmillion aires out there from the car business and they do enjoy their lives by buying SuperSnakes! :D

you had me up until the Super Snake part :lol::lol:

michael morris

The saleman at Elk Grove tried to tell me that the black and white SGT were 08's. When I told him that mine was S/C and I still had less Money in mine than they wanted for there SGT's he just got a blank look on his face and said nothing. They also had two GT500 and they wanted $75,000 for them.

this isnt a car dealer....its a car collector! :lol::lol:

Archived