TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hero Cards for Grabber Orange

ShelbyPilot

• 1 month later...

I picked up three hero cards at a Ford dealership this weekend. I offer them to the first 3 grabber orange Shelby GT owners. Send me a PM and I will send them after Thanksgiving.

Do you still have one of the Grabber Orange Hero cards left... I looked for them at Sunrise Ford in North Holywood and also stopped into Rancho Ford in Temecula today and neither dealership seamed to know what I was talking about.

Just had the car delivered today... the flatbed driver that I used as a recommendation from Sunrise Ford,

said that people kept slowing down on the freeway to get a second look during the 100 mile trip to storage

facility here in town.

I drove it around town for about 10 miles before carefully donning it's cover and placing it in storage.

I now see what other owners mean when the say they are unable to sleep.

If it were not for being after hours, I would be back at the storage unit like a lil' kid a petting zoo!!!

Today's my 47th birthday... the only thing that would make this the an even better day would be to locate and obtain a 2008 Grabber Orange Hero Card to go with the car.

Can you hook a fellow brother up?

R/ J

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...wItem#mainImage

Today's my 47th birthday... the only thing that would make this the an even better day would be to locate and obtain a 2008 Grabber Orange Hero Card to go with the car.

Can you hook a fellow brother up?

R/ J

Sorry, i don't have anymore. I went back for more but no luck.

Happy Birthday though.

I'd like to get my hands on a 'Hero Card' for my 2008 SGT - I didn't even know they existed or I would have asked for them at the dealership. . . . I'm likely the only one that will have ever purchased a 2008 SGT from that dealership as I think I got the only one they ever had in Dealer Stock.

How/Where should I look for the 'Hero Card' - and or - what do they look like - I may have gotten one already and don't even know.

Trevor - Minneapolis, MN

Archived