TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shifter rattling

I have the same issue you have Lulu--vibration in 3 & 4, but my is audible as well, especially as RPM's increase

Yep, same here. I've noticed it more as I've put a few miles on the car and in 3rd & 4th gear. Usually during hard acceleration or at a certain RPM. It is begining to get annoying.

Dave

Just an update. I was in getting my new exhaust tips put on today & I had the muffler shop torch/cut off my cross tranny hangers today and most of my shifter vibration seems to be gone on accleration and deceleration. I say most because there was still a little at 5,000 RPM in 3rd gear but it was much better. Dave

Just an update. I was in getting my new exhaust tips put on today & I had the muffler shop torch/cut off my cross tranny hangers today and most of my shifter vibration seems to be gone on accleration and deceleration. I say most because there was still a little at 5,000 RPM in 3rd gear but it was much better. Dave

Yes, I found the same. Not TOTALY gone, but RARELY happens now and no where near as severe as it used to be.

Archived